Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree132Likes
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WebOSFan12 View Post
    I think this thread is turning into something with a sarcastic tone...I do NOT approve of this.
    I was being extremely serious about every single post in this thread that I have made.....
    Now let's all start dogging on the TouchPad and how bad of a product it really is again.
    ty
    I hate the TouchPad so much that I would return one right now if I owned one!
    RafRol likes this.
  2.    #82  
    Quote Originally Posted by angiest View Post
    I hate the TouchPad so much that I would return one right now if I owned one!
    I would one up you and return 2 if I had 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Corpora View Post
    It's not that the sarcasm isn't understood, it's that it no longer rings true of a parody when there are many actual posts which sound the same as the sarcastic ones.
    Corpora,

I was about to apologize to you. I have been spending a lot of time today posting in this thread and not helping out folks who may have an actual problem. That was until I read your previous post in the forums. You do know that Precentral keeps a log of everyones posting activity and you can read a person's previous post by clicking on their name? You have not started one thread asking for help. The vast majority of your post are to cast doubt. Do you own a Touchpad or any other webOS product? We are here to help you if you do.
    OldSkoolVWLover and Rnp like this.
    Global Posts
    570 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WebOSFan12 View Post
    I would one up you and return 2 if I had 2.
    Why return it when it will end up in someone else's hand? You would be willing to subject someone to such a failed device? Just pore some kerosine and light a match to it. If it wasn't so heavy, I'd use it as an overpriced frisbee.
    Visor/Sprint Springboard Expansion Module > Visor Platinum > Tungsten E > Centro (work) > Palm Pre
    dj ozone likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by k4ever View Post
    Another person who doesn't understand sarcasm.. And no it is not the same as iOS or Android (I use them both on a daily basis) but dropping and dragging would be a cool feature to add. Although, it is just essentially a graphical representation of cut and paste or copy and paste.
    Sorry, I'll try:
    With tens of thousand webOS apps, true multitasking is a bless, even if I have to open 'em all again when TP resets suddenly.
    is this better
    Quote Originally Posted by chalx View Post
    Sorry, I'll try:
    With tens of thousand webOS apps, true multitasking is a bless, even if I have to open 'em all again when TP resets suddenly.
    is this better
    Much better but sarcasm only works if its funny.

I've only had one reset in 14 days! I'm taking mine back because it is obviously defective.
    Rnp likes this.
  7.    #87  
    Quote Originally Posted by chalx View Post
    Sorry, I'll try:
    is this better
    You really love the TouchPad, I can tell from your TouchPad-Praising posts you post every single day
    To sum up the last page or so of posts:

1) I am going to buy 2 Touchpads just so I can return one...and burn the other.
    2) I am going to jump randomly into posts (sarcastic or otherwise) to take shots at the Touchpad - if this TouchPad thing is to ever going to be more than just a fad it certainly won't do it without my help.
    3) I will happily drink kool-aid, unicorn blood, or even electrons as long I can "pour" them from my iDevice - TTS? Are you serious? Pretend iTea parties are where it's at.
    4) Sarcasm - wth is that?
    5) Multitasking is bad ummmkay....If I get stuck with a TouchPad I will disable one of the CPU cores - I can't multitask with only a single processor, right? Right?
    6) Charlie sheen with a TouchPad = winning
    7) If the Touchpad will make things easier, faster, more intuitive, I want no part of it - except for maybe the heavy touchstone coils (so I can workout).

Did I miss anything?
    RafRol and angiest like this.
  9.    #89  
    Quote Originally Posted by bulliedog View Post
    To sum up the last page or so of posts:

1) I am going to buy 2 Touchpads just so I can return one...and burn the other.
    2) I am going to jump randomly into posts (sarcastic or otherwise) to take shots at the Touchpad - if this TouchPad thing is to ever going to be more than just a fad it certainly won't do it without my help.
    3) I will happily drink kool-aid, unicorn blood, or even electrons as long I can "pour" them from my iDevice - TTS? Are you serious? Pretend iTea parties are where it's at.
    4) Sarcasm - wth is that?
    5) Multitasking is bad ummmkay....If I get stuck with a TouchPad I will disable one of the CPU cores - I can't multitask with only a single processor, right? Right?
    6) Charlie sheen with a TouchPad = winning
    7) If the Touchpad will make things easier, faster, more intuitive, I want no part of it - except for maybe the heavy touchstone coils (so I can workout).

Did I miss anything?
    1. You can't return any, you have to burn both because to do otherwise would be putting such a heavy multitasking device into the hands of another person who couldn't handle such a processor speed and/or multitasking capabilities, they must buy an iPad along with the masses.
    2.All sarcastic posts are welcome in this thread, against or for the TouchPad.
    3.Um Unicorn blood? How about Tiger blood bro.
    5. The UI is just too efficient... I don't think the world should have to deal with that sort of efficiency... If this device gets into enough hands then progress will be made and that means the cyborg nation is coming and after that the robots will enslave us all....progress is not good and promoting the TouchPad is thus enabling Robots to control your future and ruin your life.
    6. Charlie Sheen drinks Tiger Blood and therefore he doesn't have to "pour" his information from his TouchPad to his Pre3 instead he just transfers his data through his clouds...If we ever get a hold of that sort of power we wouldn't be able to handle it, not everyone is capable of winning with that sort of connectivity.
    7. Gotta get ripped bro, Manny Pacquaio uses the TouchPad to do 10million sit ups everyday.
    k4ever, RafRol and angiest like this.
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Had it for 9 days and no resets ... is there something wrong with mine?

I guess technically there was one reset when the power button was held down while I tried to squish it into an iPad case. I felt bad for my poor little TP. I'm sure she was just as self-conscious as I am when I'm trying on swimware. It worked, though, and I must say TP looks pretty sexy in red leather.
    Past: Treo 300 > 650 > 700w > 750
    Present: HP iPAQ Glisten (WM) + TouchPad
    Future: Pre3 + Veer + TouchPad

Just waiting for webOS 3 on the phones. Please hurry, HP!
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    In keeping with the theme of this thread, I should also mention that the Touchstone with its fancy inductive charging is way too easy. I miss the cable. Do know it even works THROUGH that leather case ... even when the front cover is flipped back and it has to go through 2 layers?

At least I can use the cable to sync my music with HP Play, but what am I supposed to do with this little power plug?
    Past: Treo 300 > 650 > 700w > 750
    Present: HP iPAQ Glisten (WM) + TouchPad
    Future: Pre3 + Veer + TouchPad

Just waiting for webOS 3 on the phones. Please hurry, HP!
  12.    #92  
    Yes I have to say wireless charging is so annoying because it's so simple and convenient.
    Quote Originally Posted by ag95keri View Post
    Had it for 9 days and no resets ... is there something wrong with mine?

I guess technically there was one reset when the power button was held down while I tried to squish it into an iPad case. I felt bad for my poor little TP. I'm sure she was just as self-conscious as I am when I'm trying on swimware. It worked, though, and I must say TP looks pretty sexy in red leather.
    All kidding aside. Where did you get the red leather case and which one did you get? Details please. My wife flips out on red tech products. I had to buy her a red version of each iPod she owns. A red case for the Touchpad would drive her crazy in a good way!
    Corpora,

I was about to apologize to you. I have been spending a lot of time today posting in this thread and not helping out folks who may have an actual problem. That was until I read your previous post in the forums. You do know that Precentral keeps a log of everyones posting activity and you can read a person's previous post by clicking on their name? You have not started one thread asking for help. The vast majority of your post are to cast doubt. Do you own a Touchpad or any other webOS product? We are here to help you if you do.
    It looks as if you haven't read quite far enough into my posting history because I make explicit reference at least once to owning a Pre-.
  15.    #95  
    All kidding aside. Where did you get the red leather case and which one did you get? Details please. My wife flips out on red tech products. I had to buy her a red version of each iPod she owns. A red case for the Touchpad would drive her crazy in a good way!
    Lol That's funny.
    oh my, don't you know unicorn blood beats tiger blood hands down? Just ask Tom Riddle...or Lord Voldemort...oops, spoke his name, now I'm in for it!
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockbeast View Post
    oh my, don't you know unicorn blood beats tiger blood hands down? Just ask Tom Riddle...or Lord Voldemort...oops, spoke his name, now I'm in for it!
    There, now the dark mark is above your quote! You better watch out for flying green light headed your way!
    Is there anymore unicorn blood left?
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockbeast View Post
    I hear that the TouchPad 3 will be too powerful for me, and anyone else except for Chuck Norris. It is going to be powered by unicorn blood that is separated, via centrifuge, from the blood of the tiger that ate the unicorn. The process is so costly that of course Chuck Norris will be the only one who can afford to buy one. After all, if you have five dollars and Chuck Norris has five dollars, Chuck Norris has more money than you.
    angiest and RafRol like this.
  20.    #100  
    I've heard the Over the Air Update is going to add weight to the TouchPad....I might just go out there and get one just so I can have more free-weights to work out with. Hopefully with every new update i'll be ready for the increase in weight and I can just build up my strength over time!
    angiest likes this.
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast