Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree132Likes
    looks like the haters hijacked this thread, lol
  2.    #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by Pspscons View Post
    I will never develop an app for the TouchPad... I just don't see the point. I want to make sure I put my app into a catalog where NO ONE will find it. Thanks to the iPad that is a reality for me and other developers who want their apps to have zero downloads.
    Ah so you develop fart apps? We really need them here at WebOS pleaseee I promise if you and more of your friends develop fart apps for WebOS you will have fewer downloads... Am I enticing you?
    Global Posts
    570 Global Posts
    Uh, excuse me, but you guys forgot to mention the craptastic option of charging it wirelessly...

I know if i had such a heavy device, plugging in a cord will give me extra leverage to handle it; so why bother with Touchstone???
    Visor/Sprint Springboard Expansion Module > Visor Platinum > Tungsten E > Centro (work) > Palm Pre
    And those nasty fingerprints. Seriously, have you tried to get fingerprints off a glossy surface. its just IMPOSSIBLE.

EDIT: I think I took this sarcasm in a different direction. lol
    Last edited by jsgraphicart; 07/11/2011 at 05:12 PM.
    Is there an accessory belt so I can lift my TP without blowing out a disk or 3?

Funny thread, and 4 more sleeps. The launch (Canada) coincides with the Full Moon & I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

The more threads I read of actual owners reviews, it's an avalanche.... a train wreck..... an avalanche train wreck!!!!
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  6.    #46  
    And now the guy responsible for the metallic envy series laptops is taking over the production of WebOS devices!! Imagine how much heavier TouchPad 2 is going to be because it is metallic! I doubt they'll be able to ship them to retail stores because of the weight!
    Quote Originally Posted by WebOSFan12 View Post
    And now the guy responsible for the metallic envy series laptops is taking over the production of WebOS devices!! Imagine how much heavier TouchPad 2 is going to be because it is metallic! I doubt they'll be able to ship them to retail stores because of the weight!
    They're going to sell a new accessory to solve that issue for the Touchpad2: the TouchTruck.
    Newness Developments apps:

Actually the Touchpad comes with a Tony Little exercising video which is right on the Touchpad so that you can do your weightlifting while watching the video at the same time!
    Global Posts
    570 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Weaser999 View Post
    Actually the Touchpad comes with a Tony Little exercising video which is right on the Touchpad so that you can do your weightlifting while watching the video at the same time!
    Maybe a future upgrade will include Tony Horton?

HP90X, bring it baby!
    Visor/Sprint Springboard Expansion Module > Visor Platinum > Tungsten E > Centro (work) > Palm Pre
    HelloNNNewman and edrompa like this.
  10.    #50  
    I've heard they're planning on literally inventing the first fingerprint magnet that is supposed to attract the oils on your hands and separate them from the back of the TouchPad. This is important because i'll be using the TouchPad as a free-weight, only problem is I'll have to pitch out 1000 bucks to have an even amount of force on each arm.
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    That's pushing it...the 16gb is already heavy enough as it is, did you not read the reviews on CNET/Engadget etc? If they say it's too heavy then it's too heavy and you want to be careful when lifting weights especially huge TouchPads.
    I can't imagine anybody could lift a touchpad right now when you count in all the gigs of cloud weight. That's why mine is in a wheelchair!
    It's a shame they didn't make the Touchpad thinner than the Ipad 2. I was really looking forward to a no-grip device that would slip through my fingers every once in awhile.
    nyallj and 65fastback like this.
  13.    #53  
    I really wish when they come out with the dual cameras they also come out with a larger screen format like maybe a 20" tablet so that I can really show my friends how taking pictures is done. I want to take my tablets to concerts/group events to take pictures and 10" tablets just aren't awkward enough I need twice the awkwardness or I wont buy a tablet.
    I won't even consider a TouchPad until it gets so thin I can roll up some tobacco in it. That's true innovation.

Also, TouchToShare sucks and Apple is going to make it useful for the first time in iOS 6, when they add those sounds and 'pouring' gestures. THAT'LL be useful.
    Rnp likes this.
  15.    #55  
    Quote Originally Posted by GodShapedHole View Post
    I won't even consider a TouchPad until it gets so thin I can roll up some tobacco in it. That's true innovation.

Also, TouchToShare sucks and Apple is going to make it useful for the first time in iOS 6, when they add those sounds and 'pouring' gestures. THAT'LL be useful.
    Yeah that way we can teach our children that it's good to pour things onto our electronics
    Ah so you develop fart apps? We really need them here at WebOS pleaseee I promise if you and more of your friends develop fart apps for WebOS you will have fewer downloads... Am I enticing you?
    We expect them to be free, of course! Why waste time developing apps that can make money, when there's such a demand for "me too" free alls?
    i dont have a touchpad yet

but when I get one...I really hope someone makes a patch to disable cloud syncing.

I love the fact that on the ipad you have to use a cable to sync it to itunes all the time. One of my favorite features. I can even day dream how awesome it must be when you misplace your sync cable.
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
    I love the fact that on the ipad you have to use a cable to sync it to itunes all the time.
    Well, "have" to love... because is the "only" option, and still works bad with M$ Outlook...

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    And I hate those notificatins that slide out along the top of the screen without interrupting whatever I am doing! Everyone knows that if I am composing an email I want a huge notification in the middle of my display to let me know it is my turn on Words with friends. Notifications should be obtrusive and force me to stop what I am doing to dismiss them before I can continue!
    The TouchPad has helped me get back into shape ever since I sold my old XBOX. When I had that I was huge, but after it faded into obscurity I stopped training with it. Now that I have the TouchPad I look like that guy from "Lady in the Water" with the one huge arm.
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast