Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree132Likes
  1.    #21  
    lmao
  2. dec
    Global Posts
    255 Global Posts
    I think this app should be made "sticky" . . .too bad it can't make pre-doodle. If only the PPPAAAAAALLLLLLMMMMMMMM dude would do this as a scripted video it would get bazillions of hits huh?

Good post ~
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LordSecksie View Post
    I opened this thinking I was goin to hear another "good bye HP" story and instead laffed to the point where my girl looked at me weird. Great post.
    Come on, you say that like it's the first time
    Dan
    people also keep saying how fat it is. so i ended up ordering an extra seat for it on the airplane. i really don't need all those godamnn millimeters taking up my personal space.
    gmlongo and edrompa like this.
  5.    #25  
    I plan on helping my poor TouchPad owning friends with their TouchPad's weight, join us for daily jogging with your TouchPad starting a 7 pm! We need to get these TouchPads in shape!
    Oh and for those Tab 10.1 owners we're offering group sessions to cope with your tablets disorders....they're just too thin for their own good.
    i started lifting weights with a buddy's and my own Touchpad shortly after launch. you should see my guns!
    How's about this:

Its not all about the length - its the width that REALLY matters!

"The more I learn, the more I realize just how little I really do know!" -Albert Einstein

nyallj likes this.
    my family hardly recognizes me anymore, but at least i'm ripped like hell. ipad weight was for pansies.

Referring to the above photo..

REALLY... use either 2 16 gig or 2 32 gig, but not one of each...

Seriously...

"The more I learn, the more I realize just how little I really do know!" -Albert Einstein

10.    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by LCGuy View Post
    Referring to the above photo..

REALLY... use either 2 16 gig or 2 32 gig, but not one of each...

Seriously...

That's pushing it...the 16gb is already heavy enough as it is, did you not read the reviews on CNET/Engadget etc? If they say it's too heavy then it's too heavy and you want to be careful when lifting weights especially huge TouchPads.
    Quote Originally Posted by WebOSFan12 View Post
    That's pushing it...the 16gb is already heavy enough as it is, did you not read the reviews on CNET/Engadget etc? If they say it's too heavy then it's too heavy and you want to be careful when lifting weights especially huge TouchPads.
    You are absolutely right. I wish they had a 4GB or something. With the excess GBs, I might be inclined to add apps or music or anything which would make the already unwieldy TouchPad so much heavier. Empty GBs are heavy enough, but once you starting flipping those bits.... Just wait for the 64GB - NO ONE is gonna be able to carry that one - I bet the retail boxes will come with a Team Lift sticker.
  12.    #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by bulliedog View Post
    You are absolutely right. I wish they had a 4GB or something. With the excess GBs, I might be inclined to add apps or music or anything which would make the already unwieldy TouchPad so much heavier. Empty GBs are heavy enough, but once you starting flipping those bits.... Just wait for the 64GB - NO ONE is gonna be able to carry that one - I bet the retail boxes will come with a Team Lift sticker.
    I've heard that there are a few body builders that are capable of lifting a laptop with 500 GBs.....that just blows my mind...
    Quote Originally Posted by WebOSFan12 View Post
    I'm a bit apprehensive about buying one now. I don't know how I'm going to get a tablet that's THAT heavy back from the shop.

You lot have put me right off.
    Last edited by snorri788; 07/11/2011 at 03:49 AM.
    I have made the TouchPad a part of my workout routine. TouchPad in one hand, my favorite frosty BEvERage in the other.
    I tuned into QVC when they were sellin the TouchPad, just to see what they were sayin about it. The best quote was:

"The TouchPad makes all other tablets just toys!"
    I feel you man. I'm not worthy!!!

how did everyone get their touchpads home? my car is not made for that kind of weight.
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisrhere View Post
    how did everyone get their touchpads home? my car is not made for that kind of weight.
    I strapped it on your moms back. It worked out pretty well.
    65fastback likes this.
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LCGuy View Post
    3. HP really "didn't buy Palm to get into the smartphone business".. that's gotta be true, becuase Hurd said so.. and.... um.. hey, wait a minute.. what happened to him?

The HP board finally realized webOS was perfect on a smartphone and as Mr.H was busy getting into other things than the smartphone business he was sacked?
    Treo 180 270 600 650 Centro Pre Pr3 tPad tPad4G
    I will never develop an app for the TouchPad... I just don't see the point. I want to make sure I put my app into a catalog where NO ONE will find it. Thanks to the iPad that is a reality for me and other developers who want their apps to have zero downloads.
    65fastback and edrompa like this.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast