Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By pdagal
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Is this a feature for all games or just some of them?
    PDK games only or ENYO games
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Thats a nice feature, they need to add the "For Touchpad" on the appstore so people will not be scared away from them
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Some of my games scale up but have unplayable framerates when the action gets going-- Gameloft's Avatar for example.
    Lisa G.
    Editor in Chief
    www.MobileTechReview.com
    kill_dano likes this.
    The fact that they show up for the TP means that the developer has indicated they will work on a TP. However, I don't think there's an easy way to know if an app is PDK or SDK!!!
    Assassins Creed and Sandstorm scaling too! I'm surprised this has not been mentioned more!
    From my understanding all those PDK games should scale fine
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Most PDK games scale work without problems.

Super KO Boxing 2 - is a beautiful in HD, graphic transitions very well from my Pre to my TP, and I find the game better in every way scale and performance.

The Settlers - did not do as well graphics wise, but I can live it with it.

N.O.V.A. - haven't sat down and played yet, but suspect the Processor, RAM, etc should help out exponentially.

Asphalt5 - did not transition at all. My original Pre app is not even available from my TP profile and curious if anyone has Asphalt5 working on their TP profile?

Thanks for the input, Sorli...
    Quote Originally Posted by pdagal View Post
    Some of my games scale up but have unplayable framerates when the action gets going-- Gameloft's Avatar for example.
    That's interesting. Is this like old MAME emulators having to scale back performance to make games like Pac-Man slow down enough to make them play like on the original consoles?

Speaking of MAME, this would be a great addition to webOS and perfect if controls and interfacing on on the TP could be worked out. Sorli...
    wish I could get driver on my touchpad.