Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree6Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by punkndrublic74 View Post
    Wow am I ever having flashback of when I first got the Palm Pre, I'd honestly wait. Wait for them to get all their act together. I kept thinking the next update they'll address several issues with the palm pre, and some descent apps to be productive with work and entertainment would be made. I've waited 2 years and still no, my iPod touch has better apps, I dont care if it multitasks, I just want it to be able to do a productive task period.
    But that was a different company, right? And part of the reason HP now owns that company is the sort of problems you describe. So . . . Why tar HP with that brush?
    Global Posts
    891 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by grappler View Post
    But that was a different company, right? And part of the reason HP now owns that company is the sort of problems you describe. So . . . Why tar HP with that brush?
    Actually, it's the same cast of zany characters all wrapped up in an HP ribbon.
    Quote Originally Posted by grappler View Post
    Because, they can?
    Just understand that this is 1.0 tablet software at best, called WebOS 3.0. HP seems dedicated and excited to work and evolve WebOS into what is should be. Give them a couple updates (1-2 months, hopefully no longer) This and the Veer are HP first products produced start to finish with HP (I believe the Pre2 was started by Palm prior to the aquisition), so it's hard for me to judge them when they haven't had an opportunity to push out any updates, give them some time and see if they hold true to what they say. I'd say with the amount of money they are putting behind the Touchpad, I could see updates rolling out pretty quickly and addressing major concerns like that. But hey, I'm a glass half full kinda guy. Good luck with whatever you decide, I'm sticking with my Touchpad and am hoping big brother HP can take good care of us loyal WebOS-ians ;-)
    Need a case or battery touchstone compatible? I just released my OtterBox case that works with the Touchstone. Check out the links below.

Some user feedback here:
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ouchstone.html
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123