1.    #1  
    Anyone know where to find the Touchpad's model number? I found a bunch of other numbers....but none of them are eight digits....
    It is actually 9 digits. On the label, it is the one that says RMH: XXXXX-XXXX. You can also find it on the TouchPad by clicking the "More Info" button when looking at the device info screen.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWLandfair View Post
    Anyone know where to find the Touchpad's model number? I found a bunch of other numbers....but none of them are eight digits....
    funny I just login in to ask the same question .the form for the 50$mail in rebate ask for an eigth digit model number the touchpad device info give me an 11 number model on the hardware.
    I searched for it for about 15 minutes last night.
  5.    #5  
    found it! Thanks!
    So I don't use the Model # on the site itself?
    Touch Inspiration

There it shows the 8 Digit number.

Model # TP-32WF-US
    That is much different that what the TouchPad says. I guess the one the posted should be used. I'm glad I didn't mail in today.
    Model number and Part number are two different things.

Use the above mentioned model number

Model # TP-32WF-US
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    Hey everyone,

I just contacted HP about this. They say use the model number on your touchpad, that's what they want.
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    It's not the RMH. Go to Device Info, touch "More Info" at the bottom, and it will display your 8-character (plus hyphen) model number.
    Quote Originally Posted by DCFlyer View Post
    It's not the RMH. Go to Device Info, touch "More Info" at the bottom, and it will display your 8-character (plus hyphen) model number.
    the RMN number on the label and on the tp's little slide out tray are the same as whats displayed in device info. What has me slightly confused is that the 16gb TP that I'm returning has the same RMN.

has anyone sent their stuff in and gotten a confirmation yet? I just dont want my rebate to get denied because I didnt use the right model number.
    Quote Originally Posted by HardBeatZ View Post
    Model number and Part number are two different things.

Use the above mentioned model number
    Thanks for the reply. Been hunting for it for over an hour.
    Commodore Pet, Commodore 64&128, Amiga 4000, PC-7, Ubuntu, Treo 650. Treo 755p,Sprint Palm Pre Plus 2.2.4,2 Sprint Pre2 2.2.4, TouchPad 32gig.
    Quote Originally Posted by DCFlyer View Post
    That model number has 9 characters (the hyphen would make 10).
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion Antares View Post
    That model number has 9 characters (the hyphen would make 10).
    Yeah, I called and asked. The rep on the phone said the 9 digit model number (10 with the "-") would work for the rebate, even though it asks for an 8 digit number. We'll see if my rebates goes through or get denied.
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    Yeah, I called and asked. The rep on the phone said the 9 digit model number (10 with the "-") would work for the rebate, even though it asks for an 8 digit number. We'll see if my rebates goes through or get denied.
    HardBeatz can you confirm this? Finishing up my rebate and this is the only thing missing.

I too have 9 digits plus hyphen when I look in my device info.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK $the$ $model$ $number$ $is$ $the$ $one$ $I$ $have$ $quoted$ $earlier$ $in$ $this$ $thread$, $and$ $have$ $not$ $heard$ $anything$ $different$ $from$ $that$.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    Oh man, not sure how I missed that and this thread. I used the Model from the Device Info > More Info page: HSTNH-I29C. That value was also on the UPC box tag, upper right, RMN: value

Is that going to invalidate my rebate application?
    Well I am putting both on my form just in case.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    hstnh-i29c is what I am seeing as well for my 32 GV touchpad. Is there another model number for 32 Gb touchpad?