Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree25Likes
    the up gesture, and back gesture both ruined my ipod touch right after I got my Pre-.

Though I do not see the big deal about no back and forward gestures on the touchpad. On the pohone it makes sense, you use your thumb on the gesture area instead of being super acurate with a button press. But with the tablet your going to be using a different finger for a longer swipe if it was there, or you could quickly push a button, button is much more efficient on a touchpad.
    Besides the gestures, I find myself trying to use my text assist shortcuts (Ex:lmk=let me know) on my laptop. When I don't catch it, I end up sounding like a 14-year-old.
    I wish I can afford 3 tablets. I cant even afford one right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    i feel your pain.
    Yeah, webOs really spoiled me, too... It was a question of hours looking into a Pre+ back then. After that I needed to dump my big-screened and fast HTC HD2 and keep that small and slow Pre+ just because it was soooooooooooo much easier to switch applications that in fact, my work feeled much faster on the Pre+. That's why I'm still here.
    Global Posts
    499 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    Don't feel bad. Smartphone and tablet purchases are responsible for most of my current debt. I'm a mobileholic (I'm trademarking that word) and there's no rehab for me.

The XOOM purchase was a huge mistake. Motorola's broken promises with regards to LTE, along with the performance issues and washed-out screen are all the reasons I need to dump that tablet. I bought the Touchpad because I saw WebOS as the ultimate tablet OS. I still think it has the most potential. Even with the occasional stutters and no sound issues, it still runs better than my soon-to-be sold XOOM.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12