Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes
    Global Posts
    717 Global Posts
    Amazon is now offering the 32GB Touchpad for $570.91 (a 5% savings of $29.08).
    NNJ
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    haha que on the rage~!!
    Want to help design and write an app?
    follow me at Twiiter @ijip
    THANKS~!!
    LinT likes this.
    Yeah I jumped on it today with Free Overnight Shipping using Prime. (for me at least) I had about $200 in Amazon credit from various turn-ins plus gift-cards from my Bitcoin mining.

A quick aside, I swung by Five Below today and they have a ton of various Ipad 1/2 cases, stands, backs, etc all for $5. I got a couple to mess around with. Worth checking out for anyone who needs a cheap sleeve/case to hold them over.
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    I called Amazon and they refunded the difference. I'm a happy camper!!
    nyallj and kkhanmd like this.
    I'm waiting for them to list it in error for $50 like they did the Veer
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    Also chatted with customer service and already got refund confirmation.
    I asked for price match, would not do that, but they gave me $15 promo. It's half, and that's good enough for me. Kids get a new PS3 game now
    I see pandas.
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Thanks for heads up, just received my refund confirmation as well.
    Nice find! Just got my refund as well!
    Global Posts
    717 Global Posts
    You're welcome!
    NNJ
    I got a refund by going through their live chat service, it wasn't looking good, as they said they normally don't do refunds like this, but they said they will make an exception this time. Thanks for the heads up!
    Last edited by danh35; 07/07/2011 at 07:24 PM.
    Global Posts
    398 Global Posts
    I better login and check it out - just bought mine Weds afternoon with overnight Prime shipping (so I've been loving my TPad for over a day already!)
    Just to add a little to this deal thread, the Amazon reviews look pretty darn good.
    I used the chat and got mine immediately. Even better, I asked if they could expedite the shipping of my case and the rep did...from the free Prime 2 day to one day. I am happy! Once I apply for my $50 from HP, I will be just $20 over the cost of a 16GB.
    Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 700p-> Palm Pre-> Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (32GB Launch-day Touchpad sustains my webOS need for now)
    Global Posts
    398 Global Posts
    I was too tired to figure out how to chat with a rep last night, will tackle this morning. When that 25 bucks is combined with my mess-up on opening an Amazon credit account (thought I'd selected the $40 offer card but oops it was the 'Store' card with 0% financing) and then the $50 rebate I could've had a much lower total cost. But ya know - i'm loving it so much It's OK! Typing on the bluetooth keyboard, expecting my Touchstone early next week - even paying $65 more than I needed to it's all good
    Got confirmation of my refund as well, through chatting with Amazon. :-)
    Wow, they must have a LOT of inventory sitting around and are scared.
    Quote Originally Posted by satterwc View Post
    Wow, they must have a LOT of inventory sitting around and are scared.
    I don't think it's this. It's more that other vendors who sell through Amazon are offering it for $567, $579, etc. Amazon is staying competitive with their pricing. If others didn't offer a better deal by selling on Amazon, it's likely Amazon wouldn't either.
    I wish they would have done this a day sooner. I bought at Sam's yesterday instead of using my Prime account.
    Costco has a Deal 579 with a case.
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast