1.    #1  
    Cant find a good way to just see new Touchpad apps added to catalog. So I do a search on 'touchpad' and take a screen shot of results. Next time apps are added I repeat and can at least see what categories increase since last screen capture.

Anyone know a better way?
    I either use the "new" button, or search for "for touchpad" (no quotes) It isnt always perfectly accurate but close enough to count for me
  3.    #3  
    There should be an easier way. App catalog search always had problems.
    I used web OS Quick install to get Garret92c's theme ipk installed but I keep getting an error message mkdr can't create a directory? Help anyone?
    Has anyone found a better way to filter the app catalog for just touchpad apps?
    Quote Originally Posted by noco37 View Post
    Has anyone found a better way to filter the app catalog for just touchpad apps?
    I wish. HP should make a button that you can tap to take you to only TouchPad apps.
    This seems like a no brainer to me, why isn't there a way to filter??
    Quote Originally Posted by speedtouch View Post
    I wish. HP should make a button that you can tap to take you to only TouchPad apps.
    Yep, that is basically what I was looking for. I was hoping I missed something basic. Well, I am off to Feedback & Feature Requests | Palm USA again.
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    2 search for Touchpad apps?

On HP site there is like 40 or so... On this site they have categories but it seems you can't search by them... am I doing something wrong? Looking in the wrong place?

TIA!
    search for the word "touchpah"