Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes
    It seems this issue has been around for a while. And yet HP hasn't been willing or able to fix it. Pathetic. Sure, it's not a deal breaker (at least for me) but "small" things like this is what cause this tablet down the toilet, I mean, firesale. HP should fire all the engineers who worked on TP development.
    I've found that text can sometimes tear, but you can force it to re-render by moving the screen around.
    Quote Originally Posted by next_milenium View Post
    "small" things like this is what cause this tablet down the toilet, I mean, firesale. HP should fire all the engineers who worked on TP development.
    Didn't you hear? They already started mass-layoffs of the webOS/palm staff over the last couple days .

Don't worry though, HP has expressed their commitment to future webOS updates and support of the platform. They are ABSOLUTELY going to follow through with this, even in the absence of anyone on staff who actually knows anything about webOS...

HP has never lied to us before. Killing off the entire development staff is all part of HP's greater commitment to webOS and the greater touchpad community.

/sarcasm off
    New to webOS? Here's my definitive Get Started guide: http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...ted-guide.html

Want to dual boot Android on your Touchpad? Here's my guide: http://forums.webosnation.com/androi...ted-guide.html
    Dis likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by ncinerate View Post
    Didn't you hear? They already started mass-layoffs of the webOS/palm staff over the last couple days .

Don't worry though, HP has expressed their commitment to future webOS updates and support of the platform. They are ABSOLUTELY going to follow through with this, even in the absence of anyone on staff who actually knows anything about webOS...

HP has never lied to us before. Killing off the entire development staff is all part of HP's greater commitment to webOS and the greater touchpad community.

/sarcasm off
    LOL

What HP should do is fire ALL of their worthless WebOS developers and hire a few homebrew developers from this site. With a full time job and resources, I'm sure WebOS will be in a much better hand.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12