1.    #1  
    so i was using hp play, and upon enabling the USB mode, my Touchpad reset, and upon rebooting, the wallpaper was gone, my apps were gone, i thought i had swpied my device clean! then i went to device info, said it had only 0.1GB left (which is impossible)...

I reset the device, and whew everything was back. I just lost the apps on my favorites page and they moved to downloads tab.

anyone else experience this?
    This can happen, when webOS crashes. Open files don't get synced back to the filesystem.
    You did the right thing by rebooting (did you mean that by "reset"?)
    I thought you meant stolen. In which case mine kinda did. I don't really know.

I had it pre-ordered from newegg with UPS next day shipping. Come July 1st, I came home from the beach at 1:55, with hopes to find my TouchPad waiting at the door. I didn't. I found a UPS Infonotice that the driver tried to deliver a package for someone who didn't live at my house for something else, but nothing about my package, and no sign of my TouchPad.

I got online and checked the shipment tracking on Newegg, to find it was "delivered" at 1:26. Immediately I ran back outside and searched my bushes for the TP. UPS had thrown a couple of packages I'd gotten from Amazon & Zappos into the bushes on previous shipping attempts. Nothing.

I live in a good neighborhood, and being within 30 minutes of supposed delivery, I was naturally like "w-t-f." So I called UPS. They told me to file a claim with the shipper / there's nothing we can do. So I filed a claim with Newegg. They're investigating, but offered me either a refund or replacement in 10 days, after they've concluded their claim investigation. This kind of angered me, as while I understand the need to investigate what the hell happened to the package, etc., why am I, as the buyer, being punished for some logistics error, or something I otherwise had no control over. I upgraded to next day shipping because.. I wanted it the first day I could get it. I did canvas the neighborhood a little bit to see if maybe they just delivered to the wrong house.

So I ended up saying the hell with it, drove over to BestBuy and picked one up (having to pay the extra for tax). So who knows who or where ended up with my first TouchPad.
  4.    #4  
    im glad i didnt panic and doctored it back!
    Exactly the same thing happened to me OP. Looks like we gotz a problem.
    I thought you meant it grew a gesture area.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oh4Sh0 View Post
    . I found a UPS Infonotice that the driver tried to deliver a package for someone who didn't live at my house for something else, but nothing about my package, and no sign of my TouchPad.

I got online and checked the shipment tracking on Newegg, to find it was "delivered" at 1:26.
    I've seen this happen before. I would check with the person whose notice you got on your door, the UPS driver probably delivered your TouchPad to them.
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    ^^^^^ 2.25gb of free online storage. haha

box.net fo life
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpeo88 View Post
    ^^^^^ 2.25gb of free online storage. haha

box.net fo life
    That's an old sig.