1. Hem
    I'm not sure if this is at all possible but just wondering if there is any way I could hook up a Touchpad to my PS3?

Not a big deal if not as yuo can access most things on the PS3 but would be good/interesting for ease of use.

Thanks
    I tried to hook it up to my PS3 so it can be used as a bluetooth headset for COD Black Ops, but I couldnt (only tried twice, and was a little impatient).

But if youre thinking about streaming content from the PS3 to the TouchPad and vice versa, I dont think the TouchPad has the DNLA necessary for the PS3 to see. I also am not sure that the PS3 streams OUT the content on it...I think its a receiver only. But I could be wrong.
    Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 700p-> Palm Pre-> Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (32GB Launch-day Touchpad sustains my webOS need for now)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hem View Post
    I'm not sure if this is at all possible but just wondering if there is any way I could hook up a Touchpad to my PS3?

Not a big deal if not as yuo can access most things on the PS3 but would be good/interesting for ease of use.

Thanks
    nope
    Global Posts
    380 Global Posts
    what is the reason why it won't work? I presume the TouchPad cannot connect to a DLNA TV either???