Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    I was wondering if there is any way to turn off exhibition mode.
    I'm also using this at work and I like to leave my emails open all the time in the screen and it is a little annoying to have to tap on the screen to get out of Time view.

Please advise.
    You can change the screen timeout in the Settings app "Screen & Lock". I don't have it right in front of me, but there should be pretty long timeout available. You can also request the porting of the patch "No Auto-Off While Charging".
    Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    Thank you. I did change it from 3 mins to 10 mins. It looks like 10 mins is the max....
    I still cant believe there isnt a way to turn it off completely, specially during work hours..unless we can get EMAIL as the Exhibition :-)
    Install Preware and then search for "Nodoze". You can activate this application and set it to keep screen on forever. There are also a whole bunch of other intervals you can set.
    Download and install Preware. Do a search from within this application for "Nodoze" and install it. This will allow you to keep screen turned on forever. There are a bunch of other intervals you can set as well. This should solve your problem.