Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by Calvin View Post
    For everyone seeing this issue, please PM me or Hardbeatz (here or on the Palm forums, I'm "Anachronistic" there) and provide us with your webOS profile email address. With that we can open a ticket to have this issue fixed for your account. Thank you.
    hi calvin - have pm'd you. If you can fix this for me i'll owe you a few virtual and real beers :-)
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Hi,

I'm in France and I have the same issue. My previous profile on Pre doesn't allow me to set a Credit Card, so I tried a new profile without luck.... I'm not the only one in France with this issue...
    For everyone seeing this issue, please PM me or Hardbeatz (here or on the Palm forums, I'm "Anachronistic" there) and provide us with your webOS profile email address. With that we can open a ticket to have this issue fixed for your account. Thank you.
    Hi Calvin,

I've Pm'd you my profile ID.

Cheers.
    Hi there. Mine arrived today and I have th same issue. I'll PM you.
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmicblue View Post
    Me too - TP arrived today and it's in USD - I have sent Calvin a PM too. I rang the HP support line and was promised a call back that never came too...
    same deal with me - no contact from HP support since I raised my call yesterday at 10am. I even did live chat where I was told my case was being escalated :-(
    This happened to me about a year ago with a Pre Minus. All the prices just started showing in dollars after an update.

I doctored my phone and nothing changed, I then did a full phone wipe, nothing, but after a second doctor the catalogue started showing pounds again.

Different model and OS version I know, but same situation.
    same issue for me too. Palm support have escalated waiting on call back.

anyway hopefully get sorted soon.

webos is great, as a HP employee it bought the 99 Pre2 just to give it a try. Now I also have the touchpad :->. . . .

The interesting point is I joined HP as part of the 3Com acquisition, I was a Palm fan from when 3Com gave palm Vs to all employees in the good old days.

Anyway the 3GS will stay in my draw until it goes on Ebay
    Hello all.

EDIT : Mine works now, thanks Calvin.
    Last edited by mc_wardy; 07/11/2011 at 06:39 AM. Reason: Issue resolved.
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    Just a reminder, if you're seeing this issue send me a PM with your email address (the one you use on your profile!) so I can get the account looked at and fixed. Sending me a PM with "I have the issue!" and no email address assumes I have some super powers that I don't.
    Quick update. My problems for the HP catalog showing in $ has now been sorted, everything now showing in 's. Thanks Calvin, now I can get spending. :-)

-- Sent from my Palm TouchPad using Forums
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    Everyone (almost) that has PM'ed me should see this issue fixed for them now. There's one customer that has changed his TouchPad profile to a different one that he/she PM'ed me. We need the device on that profile to fix the issue.

I delete PM's here after I read them so I don't have the username, but the email starts with Mr and has a 76 before the @. Please set your TouchPad webOS profile back to that email address and we can fix this issue for you.
    Everyone (almost) that has PM'ed me should see this issue fixed for them now. There's one customer that has changed his TouchPad profile to a different one that he/she PM'ed me. We need the device on that profile to fix the issue.

I delete PM's here after I read them so I don't have the username, but the email starts with Mr and has a 76 before the @. Please set your TouchPad webOS profile back to that email address and we can fix this issue for you.
    Mine is show GB pounds in the Catalogue now too - thanks Calvin - very much appreciated! I notice everytime I visit the catalogue that more apps appear - it seems to be growing rapidly.
    Same issue, pm sent! Cheers.
    Fixed for me too! Thanks Calvin!
    Same issue, PM sent too...
    Thanks Calvin :-)
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    Does this happen on profiles that already existed on other webOS devices only, or also with new accounts only created first on the Touchpad?
    Quote Originally Posted by spud101 View Post
    Does this happen on profiles that already existed on other webOS devices only, or also with new accounts only created first on the Touchpad?
    I've never owned any kind of WebOS device or had an account and it happened to me. I wondered if there was a default location associated with a Yahoo account (I'm with BT as an ISP and they use Yahoo too).

All fixed now thanks to Calvin.
  17.    #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by steven_farkas View Post
    hi calvin - have pm'd you. If you can fix this for me i'll owe you a few virtual and real beers :-)
    a HUGE thank you to Calvin! My app catalogue is now in gbp and linked to my cc. Not sure how you did it, but it works! Thank you Thank you Thank you!!
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Just a reminder, if you're seeing this issue send me a PM with your email address (the one you use on your profile!) so I can get the account looked at and fixed. Sending me a PM with "I have the issue!" and no email address assumes I have some super powers that I don't.
    Oh dear... Just for reference, I think Calvin is taking abut me... I'm pretty sure ive used this Interwebs thing before... ;-)

Saying that... I can't seem to send a PM from my Touchpad. So, my palm profile username is: craig@craigpugsley.co.uk

Thanks!
    Last edited by craigp; 07/10/2011 at 03:54 PM.
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    My god, if it even happens with brand new accounts, HP/Palm is really screwing things up again... We should really all set up a donate account for HP to pay us for al our beta testing....
    Fixed...thanks Calvin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast