1.    #1  
    I'd really like to play the Yahoo Daily Crossword on the TouchPad. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a way to call up the keyboard once you've focused on a Flash app in the browser. Can this be done?

A call to the Butler service yielded the promise to make a note of it, and I've already submitted a feature request to HP. If anyone has some magic incantation to make the keyboard stick around for Flash interaction I'd love to know.
    I bet you could do it with the bluetooth keyboard. It has a dedicated on screen keyboard button that i bet would work. . . But then again in that case you have an ACTUAL keyboard anyway. . . So i guess that would be pointless, lol.
  3.    #3  
    Yeah, I paired an Apple bluetooth keyboard and that worked fine, but kind of defeats the purpose.

I tried to trigger the 'keyboard button' action on the Apple keyboard but couldn't do it. I don't think that those special keys are being sent - maybe the Fn key is not set up to work in the keyboard profile.
    When doing a search, I came across this thread, and thought best to add a reply rather than create a new one.

Has there been any change to this? Is it possible to activate the on-screen keyboard from within Flash?

I came across a fantastic telnet client that runs within Flash, and it loads up on my Touchpad, and works with my Bluetooth keyboard, though, was hoping I could go physical keyboard-less:

fTelnet -- A new flash telnet client
    Quote Originally Posted by TSOLfan View Post
    When doing a search, I came across this thread, and thought best to add a reply rather than create a new one.

Has there been any change to this? Is it possible to activate the on-screen keyboard from within Flash?

I came across a fantastic telnet client that runs within Flash, and it loads up on my Touchpad, and works with my Bluetooth keyboard, though, was hoping I could go physical keyboard-less:

fTelnet -- A new flash telnet client
    Sorry to thread-jack, but I was also searching to see if this problem had been addressed yet, and when I saw this message I figured I should reply.

I just submitted fTelnet to the WebOS app store the other day, so hopefully sometime next week it'll be approved and you'll be able to download a version that works nicely with the on-screen keyboard!
    I use to play canvas rider on my touchpad with the bluetooth keyboard and it worked great.
    There's a preware patch that makes an icon to bring up or bring down the tp soft keyboard. Just pinch zoom instead.