just because we can on the touchpad :-)

~ VZW Palm Pre Plus [1Ghz]
    ~ HP Touchpad
    Global Posts
    380 Global Posts
    hell yeah...

Global Posts
    380 Global Posts
    Were you able to cut and paste from the flash? Didn't work for me. I had to do some hackerama to get the link...
    Global Posts
    610 Global Posts
    here is mine.
    Devices
    -Sprint Pre & FrankenPre 2
    -AT&T Pre3 4G
    Accessories
    -5 Touchstones for phones & Touchpad
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by akshunj View Post
    Were you able to cut and paste from the flash? Didn't work for me. I had to do some hackerama to get the link...
    yeah I had to just retype the link. I could select it but couldn't copy
    ~ VZW Palm Pre Plus [1Ghz]
    ~ HP Touchpad
    Quote Originally Posted by bnceo View Post
    here is mine.
    That is a beast of a connection, I am jealous.
    Quote Originally Posted by wylis76 View Post
    That is a beast of a connection, I am jealous.
    Comcast FTW!
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 03/05/2012 at 12:28 AM.
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Here's mine:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    489 Global Posts
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 03/05/2012 at 12:27 AM.
    To test the speed of the internet you can visit the site Scanmyspeed.com it shows speed in Mbps and MBps.
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 03/05/2012 at 12:26 AM.

Yep, upload is actually 10 times faster than download for me today

That's on the UK O2 network (GiffGaff SIM) with decent 3G reception. I suspect the appauling download is down to being in London's financial district with 1000s of people on the local towers with their iPhones and Blackberrys.

EDIT: Oh, that's using my Pre3 not a Touchpad but I guess that should make no difference to the timings. For what it is worth that upload is about twice what I get on my home broadband upload but the download at home is usually (not always) at least 10 times faster (i.e. 1-2Mb) on a nominal 8Mb connection.
    Last edited by andyhurley; 03/02/2012 at 08:21 AM.

Meh.

Look at that selected server.
    None of you have it as bad as my cell connection. It says 1900 mi, but I was standing -in- Dearborn, MI when I took that test.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    I can't get hardly past the 1MB mark on at&t faux G service with the closet server even on my att pre 3. Damnit. Makes me I'll to see 20 and 25 MB speeds you guys are getting.
    As the title states, no Wi-Fi needed if you have a Touchpad 4G. These tests were done using a TP_GO with a Sierra AirPrime MC7700 factory installed. Same module in an AT&T TP 4G has tested at 22Mbs D/L with no Wi-Fi Connection (only LTE 4G).

26 Mbs people!

TTB
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Balooz View Post
    I can't get hardly past the 1MB mark on at&t faux G service with the closet server even on my att pre 3. Damnit. Makes me I'll to see 20 and 25 MB speeds you guys are getting.
    It would help if you came out of the closet!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.