674 Posts
    Global Posts
    679 Global Posts
    I use my Tablet for surfing, email and reading RSS feeds.

I think the TouchPad is pretty good for the first two. Just checking the third.
    57 Posts
    Global Posts
    113 Global Posts
    I'm using Need for Feeds. It's not bad, check it out...

Apple iPad2 64GB WiFi +3G (Verizon)
    Apple iPhone4 32GB (AT&T)
    Touchpad 32GB WiFi - RETURNED
    Veer 4G - SOLD
    i use newsroom on my pre, and it's awesome.

i haven't checked the app catalog for a few months, but at the time newsroom was the only rss reader that was worth a crap.
    Feeder is much better than newsroom, in my opinion. The flashy interface is nice, until you subscribed to a lot of feeds with hundreds of articles in all of them, then the list interface of Feeder lets you get your feeding done quick.
    I found newsroom to be the best. However, they have cut back on the number of websites they harvest which sucks!
    Still playing with it, but check out Mosaic.

Also, this should be in the apps forum..
    513 Posts
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    I'm using feeder 0.70 which was just made available by SemicolonApps an hour ago:!/SemicolonApps...10115079217152

It now runs full screen and has back buttons. I installed it via and Preware. Works fine so far - only the share function (e.g. to twitter) would need updating as the clients are not up to date.
    ugh, feeder costs money. i'd love to check it out but cannot justify it when i already paid for newsroom.

oh well
    I'd recomment Need for Feeds as long as you don't need google reader support
    Developer of Ultimate Hockey, netSpeed, BatteryMonitor, The Ghastly Headset,
    netSpeed HD, St4rs and Matrix Exhibition
    Follow my webOS projects on my blog and follow me on twitter