1.    #1  
    What "services" are inferred by the "other" section in the software manager? Would attach a pic, but can't on the TouchPad.
    That an interesting thing. It's been there ever since webOS 2.0. However, oddly enough, 3rd party webOS Node.jsjsjs $services$ $never$ $seem$ $to$ $appear$ $in$ $the$ $list$.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Interesting... Who is the head hancho over at WebOS Internals who worries about the Preware feeds?
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    No one has been interested enough to write a service that would appear there, and you probably won't see such a service for a while, if ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennat View Post
    Interesting... Who is the head hancho over at WebOS Internals who worries about the Preware feeds?
    Rod Whitby. I'm just curious what that has to do with the topic. Seems kinda random

Quote Originally Posted by rsanchez1 View Post
    No one has been interested enough to write a service that would appear there, and you probably won't see such a service for a while, if ever.
    If you mean webOS jsjsjs $services$, $people$ $most$ $certainly$ $have$ $been$ $writing$ $such$ $services$. $Internalz$, $FileMgr$, $SysToolsMgr$, $and$ $ComicShelf$ $all$ $contain$ $js$ $services$ $I$'$ve$ $released$. $However$, $as$ $I$ $previously$ $mentioned$, $services$ $don$'$t$ $seem$ $to$ $be$ $listed$ $in$ $the$ $section$.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by insane42 View Post
    What "services" are inferred by the "other" section in the software manager? Would attach a pic, but can't on the TouchPad.
    Easy screenshots: hold down the 'home' button, click on the power button, go to your photo files and you'll have a screen shot.....
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyK View Post
    Easy screenshots: hold down the 'home' button, click on the power button, go to your photo files and you'll have a screen shot.....
    The screenshot I got, but the [Browse] button didn't bring up a file selection box.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    Rod Whitby. I'm just curious what that has to do with the topic. Seems kinda random
    Wouldn't Rod be the one who created the section in Preware..... wow I read that wrong. I thought he was talking about Preware feeds and the other section. I need to stop reading these forums at 1:00 am
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne