1.    #1  
    What is it? Before I go delving into their site I'd really appreciate a quick reply if someone knows. 14 days? 1 month? Trying to see if the return date would fall before or after the rumored OTA update.
    I do believe its 30 day return. I'm not sure but you may have to pay a restocking fee.
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    Global Posts
    489 Global Posts
    14 days for a return on a tablet...Some bestbuys charge a restocking fee.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveInFL View Post
    What is it? Before I go delving into their site I'd really appreciate a quick reply if someone knows. 14 days? 1 month? Trying to see if the return date would fall before or after the rumored OTA update.
    A quick google search revealed this page

Best Buy Store Exchange & Return Policy - Best Buy
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
  5.    #5  
    Thanks, so 14 days it is then. So, gives me just over another week. It's going to be a tough decision as to return it or keep it. I like it but I'm not sure what will be coming in the OTA and how many of the issues will get fixed.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveInFL View Post
    Thanks, so 14 days it is then. So, gives me just over another week. It's going to be a tough decision as to return it or keep it. I like it but I'm not sure what will be coming in the OTA and how many of the issues will get fixed.
    Just go ahead and return it, then follow the forum and repurchase when the reviews appear about the OTA, if they sound like what you're after. No crime there. Better to do that than have have something you can't use and be out $500. It's unlikely that you'll die w/o a tablet between now and the OTA.

My $0.02.
    ------------------
    James C.
    Digital EcoSystem: GNU/Emacs/Vim/BSD/c/Linux/groff/iOS/LaTeX/OS X/WebOS/Win7/&c.
    Gadget Disclosure: Pre-/iPad1/Dell E6410/MacBook(OS X/Linux/NetBSD)
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by amicalolaga View Post
    Just go ahead and return it, then follow the forum and repurchase when the reviews appear about the OTA, if they sound like what you're after. No crime there. Better to do that than have have something you can't use and be out $500. It's unlikely that you'll die w/o a tablet between now and the OTA.

My $0.02.
    True enough, and I am not that not hung up on a tablet since I am tied to my laptop most of the day.
    it is 14 days but i believe if you are a premier silver member, it might be 45 days. I would check with bestbuy rewards and the store before just to make sure. I just returned an ipad 2 after days for the touchpad and was not charged a restocking fee or any such nonsense.
    It's 14 days no matter your reward zone status. Best Buy no longer charges a restocking fee. They are tracking returns now, however. I don't know how many it takes to get on 'The List', but would love to find this out.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffMorse View Post
    It's 14 days no matter your reward zone status. Best Buy no longer charges a restocking fee. They are tracking returns now, however. I don't know how many it takes to get on 'The List', but would love to find this out.
    Good to know. I don't think I've ever returned anything to BB, well nothing of significance anyway. I might be finding out how this process works next week, still not sure though.
    Its 45 days for premier rewards! Ive done it, I know.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by johngaetano View Post
    Its 45 days for premier rewards! Ive done it, I know.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk
    Silver rewards member, I'm and I checked while buying TP, its 45 days, thinking to get Accidental protection so I checked for how many days I have if I like TP and want to have it replaced after 2 years with brand new or better TP of that year
    Thanks all, didn't realize this:

What are the details of the extended return policy?

Premier Silver status members have 45 days to return all in-store and BestBuy.com purchases, from the date of the transaction. The Premier Silver member who made the purchase must also make the return, even if the item was given as a gift.