Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By JimmyK
  • 1 Post By pavvento
  • 2 Post By JohnWLandfair
  1.    #1  
    I seem to always click on my browser when I want to surf the web instead of using just type and I find myself going to the same website every time (yahoo). I wish it would load up to yahoo.com and I'm sure it would be an easy update to give us that option.
    Choose the page you want as your homepage and add that to your launcher. That's all I can recommend.

Though personally not sure I want one. But that's me and it would be a nice option

Edit: I know what I want, I want a speedial ala pre and opera

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Proud Canadian owner of
    Palm Pre- WebOS 2.1 Sept 2009
    HP Touchpad WebOS 3.0 July 2011
    Palm Pre3 AT&T October 2011
    Save Yahoo.com to the launcher, drag the internet browser icon out of the quick launch bar, then drag your Yahoo.com icon into the quick launcher. Instant home page!
    strykr_ac likes this.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyK View Post
    Save Yahoo.com to the launcher, drag the internet browser icon out of the quick launch bar, then drag your Yahoo.com icon into the quick launcher. Instant home page!
    I'm going to try that out thanks.
    Just save your favorite page to your launcher and replace the browser icon on the launcher with the one that you added to the launcher.
    what about a patch that remember the last webpage you visited?
    I wish the empty space showed the bookmarks like on my Veer. I wonder if this will be patchable.
    khalid7412002 likes this.
    I'd like either a homepage or at least the bookmark tiles
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWLandfair View Post
    I'd like either a homepage or at least the bookmark tiles
    What does it do now (I haven't played with one yet)? I too like the bookmark tiles being the "homepage."

-Suntan
    Global Posts
    380 Global Posts
    I wish I had the bookmarks tile page as well... +1
    I missed having a home page too so, since there was no home page, I made one by exporting all my bookmarks out of firefox on my laptop. I edited it it a little, added a background, increased the font size a little, and copied it onto the TP. I opened it and saved the link to the launcher. All I need to do now is figure out now to change the icon.

It's was really just supposed to be a workaround until the bookmarks thing gets fixed but I'm starting to like it.