1.    #1  
    Does anyone know how you delete an empty photo album from the device?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

Jon
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    What is the source of your album? Your TouchPad or facebook or some other linked site where the app pulled the photos.

For the TouchPad albums, I would not expect the album to show (the directory in media/internal) unless you have a picture file within. For facebook, I think you can have an empty album and it would have to be removed from facebook.

I have not duplicated your issue, just trying to understand how the app will sync.
    Put a file in the folder that you want to delete, then use an app like internalz or gemini to delete the folder - but the folder can't be empty.

You may have to hunt to find the folder - for instance, box.net downloads are in /media/internal/downloads/boxnet and they're named ugly names like "photos_19387652".

It's either a bug or an oversight that you can't delete albums in the photo app and either way, it's pretty annoying!
    great question. I was thinking the same thing
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dale46 View Post
    What is the source of your album? Your TouchPad or facebook or some other linked site where the app pulled...
    The source is the TouchPad. I turned off all the sync accounts. I have had photos in the album, delete them completely and the album disappears but then shows up empty at the bottom of the list of albums.

I even tried propagating the album with another photo and then deleting again and get the same result.

Thanks everyone for yourself thus far, I was convinced I was missing something simple!