Like Tree15Likes
  • 11 Post By augustofretes
  • 4 Post By Felipe
  1.    #1  
    Makes fun of HP, but also talks about the Touchpad unique features.

Last edited by augustofretes; 07/06/2011 at 04:43 AM.
    pokes fun at both of them. good for a chuckle.
    I see pandas.
    cool video
    i watched this on my touchpad, actually still listening to it, and while the ad played, i read twitter. And as im typing this the youtube video is still playing.

do that ipad.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
    i watched this on my touchpad, actually still listening to it, and while the ad played, i read twitter. And as im typing this the youtube video is still playing.

do that ipad.
    I was checking emails while watching the Precentral podcast...live...all four windows streaming...with nary a hiccup (I was expecting many). If HP continues to master the web browser, it wont need redundant apps!
    Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 700p-> Palm Pre-> Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (32GB Launch-day Touchpad sustains my webOS need for now)
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe View Post

do that ipad.
    Now THAT's pretty funny.
    haha that was a good one! thanks for the link!
    And to have Teh Pogue on webOS' side was just priceless!
    Pogue seems like a guy who really wants WebOS to succeed. That video was one of the more positive portrayals of the OS I've seen. A lot of eyes are gonna look at that.
    Do you think that's a little a ironic that we a using the TouchPads flash to watch the video, lol
    That was great

My Pre Does EXACTLY What I Need It To Do, And Thats Why I Have A webOS Relationship.

Facebook: facebook.com/LordSecksie
    Twitter: @LordSecksie
    TextOne: LordSecksie
    Very creative and entertaining video!
    Good approach. Showing obvious disadvantages of TouchPad and minimizing them to irrelevance with good humor, combined with serious showing of webOS strong points.
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    That was really good... Fun & informative...
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
    That was outstanding!
    That was a great! Thanks!
    Stay Hungry. Satisfied people never change the World.