Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jsgraphicart
  1.    #1  
    I just watched TechHarvest's full video review of the TouchPad and I think they did a great job. He went over all the negatives and gave each the weight it deserves. But something I really like is he ended with all the positives. He also didn't take the simple but great things about WebOS for granted. Its a well developed review that visits every part that needs to be. I am now subscribed to his channel and I would recommend you hope over there and watch it and give him a thumbs up. He also has a few other videos that visit specific features on the TouchPad that would be worth you while to watch.
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    Im only 10 minutes into it but so far, its already one of the better reviews.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    Im only 10 minutes into it but so far, its already one of the better reviews.
    It gets much better
    - John Wayne
    You're right. He's really going in depth with the review. Im still not done with it yet. lol. Im looking forward to the tablet comparisons though.
    You're right. He's really going in depth with the review. Im still not done with it yet. lol. Im looking forward to the tablet comparisons though.
    Waitwait wait... Your initial post was at 12:54 saying you where 10 min in.. So you started watching at 12:44..

Your second post is at 1:19 and you haven't finished..

That's almost 35 min.. That's one crazy review..

Guess I'm gonna not watch it.. And just tag it TLW

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Waitwait wait... Your initial post was at 12:54 saying you where 10 min in.. So you started watching at 12:44..

Well I had to pause and post a bit. Its not easy to sit and watch a 30 minute video. lol
  7.    #7  

Its 30 minutes and 54 seconds. That doesn't make sense that his isn't not done... But seriously, you really should watch it. It isn't boring at all. Seriously...

Well I had to pause and post a bit. Its not easy to sit and watch a 30 minute video. lol
    I watched it in one continuous stream :P
    - John Wayne
    Ok, just finished. lol. I was just at Best Buy playing with a touchpad so that was a good video to come home to. Im watching his part one of the Touchpad vs Ipad comparison now.
    Rennat likes this.
  9.    #9  
    Can't wait for the part 2 comparison.
    - John Wayne
    Ok... Just finished it... Damn that was long... But informative.. I think that he was trying too hard to be impartial, where he ended up sounding like a webos fan more than anything.. Not that that's a bad a bad thing, being a webos fan, just want an impartial, unbiased review

Ok... Just finished it... Damn that was long... But informative.. I think that he was trying too hard to be impartial, where he ended up sounding like a webos fan more than anything.. Not that that's a bad a bad thing, being a webos fan, just want an impartial, unbiased review

It's good to have "professional" reviews that harp on webOS to offset all the negative ones out there.
    Another lengthy video if you're interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennat View Post
    Can't wait for the part 2 comparison.
    Part 2 is out