1.    #1  
    The TouchPad's browser refuses the javascript: MIME type, meaning no bookmarklets can be run, as well as inline javascript via javascript: href's. What complete and utter BULL****.

So much for a "desktop" experience. This is completely unforgivable HP. MAKE IT RIGHT.
    I agree! I sign in to my corporate web site and cant download pdf's. I can do it with my IPad! Its painful to be a web Os guy. Get you stuff together Hp.
    Quote Originally Posted by scottspoonef View Post
    I agree! I sign in to my corporate web site and cant download pdf's. I can do it with my IPad! Its painful to be a web Os guy. Get you stuff together Hp.
    +1 Exactly same issue here.
    Tell us how you really feel. No webOS device has supported this. Hopefully they will allow these eventually, but no need to go postal over it.
    I am having the same issue. Needs to be addressed by HP.
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    How about we just take a breath and chill with the childish punctuation and end of the world talk. That's no way for someone working in any setting to behave.

Head over to the bugs thread and list out a well reasoned explanation of why you consider this a bug and why bookmarklets is very important to you and your company.

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...-tracking.html
    Last edited by nhavar; 07/06/2011 at 10:50 PM.
    clmensch's problem has to do with commenting on what he feels is basic and critical functionality that is missing from the TouchPad. Functionality that a tablet user from another platform would just assume would work. For him, it's like having a browser that can't display website that begin with the letter S.

I can understand some bitterness about wasting his money or his company's money on a product that doesn't offer functionality that is required and commonplace, especially when the device is supposedly marketed at the "enterprise" user.
    I'm all for venting, but please, please direct your comments and remarks toward the proper channel. Venting here is fine, but give your voice some weight by heading over to HPalm's feedback page (see my post #6 in this thread) and let them know.
    I don't know how effective that would be for this type of thing. It seems like more of a problem/error than a feature request. Plus, it's VERY specific. Would posting in the Palm/HP forums, or the dev forums go further?