Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Malkozaine
  1.    #1  
    ------------------------------------------------------
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    ('')_('') signature to help him gain world domination
    estebancam likes this.
    From what I've read, the TouchPad has around 300 and Andriod has around 230. So yes, the TouchPad has more.
    great number of Android 2.x apps do scale up well on honeycomb tho. Which is exactly what HP should do with mojo apps.
    I absolutely love the part that said "we had 400 at launch but we actually have a few hundred more right around the corner" man that gets me very happy. I am very satisfied with what hp has done.
  5.    #5  
    still we have more Tablet based apps then Android. I would say good start for us.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    ('')_('') signature to help him gain world domination
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    great number of Android 2.x apps do scale up well on honeycomb tho. Which is exactly what HP should do with mojo apps.
    What exactly do you "gain" by having a phone app stretching to a tablet screen's size? I think those app for webOS phone look stupid in the middle of the touchpad's screen. But at least it is an honest representation of your real "gain".

King Mojo is dead! Long Live King Enyo and the future of webOS...
    Quote Originally Posted by jahjahlove View Post
    What exactly do you "gain" by having a phone app stretching to a tablet screen's size? I think those app for webOS phone look stupid in the middle of the touchpad's screen. But at least it is an honest representation of your real "gain".
    lol, have some imagination!. Its not just "stretch" with blurred pixels, its scale!

e.g.,

firefox mobile
    opera mobile
    doc to go
    teamviewer

Last edited by clevin; 07/05/2011 at 10:11 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    lol, have some imagination!. Its not just "stretch" with blurred pixels, its scale!

e.g.,

firefox mobile
    opera mobile
    doc to go
    teamviewer

lol, like how I "scale up" my N64 games when I try to play them on my 100" 1080p projector screen from 10 feet away. . . Not so pretty or useful.