1.    #1  
    My TouchPad can see my Pre but when I pair the devices they then say unable to connect. I am not able to send texts from my TouchPad. I have a Sprint Pre- with WebOS 2.1, help please.
    Last edited by Malkozaine; 07/05/2011 at 05:23 PM.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    ('')_('') signature to help him gain world domination
    txt forwarding needs webOS 2.2. don't know about voice.
    I was under the impression that text and voice were already confirmed with a pre-

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  4.    #4  
    Voice works fine but texts doesn't, or at least I haven't tried to see if it will receive texts but I know I can't send.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    ('')_('') signature to help him gain world domination
    Maybe slightly off topic.. but I recently had two Touchpads (mine & the GF's) that I was working on, sitting close together when i turned Bluetooth ON.. they recognised each other and I thern paired them to each other....

What can I do next to get them 'talking' more fully?

Is File transfer possible for example??
    Be grateful of any bright ideas/info!

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Mutoidi View Post
    Maybe slightly off topic.. but I recently had two Touchpads (mine & the GF's) that I was working on, sitting close together when i turned Bluetooth ON.. they recognised each other and I thern paired them to each other....

What can I do next to get them 'talking' more fully?

Is File transfer possible for example??
    Be grateful of any bright ideas/info!

Thanks!

File sharing is not possible. The benefits of having them paired together would be they could....well ok there really isn't much benefits. The things they can do together they would likely already do together since if they are within Bluetooth range then they are more than likely on the same Wireless network.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    Quote Originally Posted by HardBeatZ View Post
    File sharing is not possible. The benefits of having them paired together would be they could....well ok there really isn't much benefits. The things they can do together they would likely already do together since if they are within Bluetooth range then they are more than likely on the same Wireless network.

Thanks for that.. I kinda suspected as much! I just didn't expect them to 'pair' as such!

Do you mean a type of Wifi 'VNC' interconnection could do file sharing/transfer instead?

Are there any Preware Apps/patches to allow/facilitate this?

Thanks again..