Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    yes! No 3g radio = not a phone!
    Well the 16gb wifi only iPad is currently blocked, so I dont think that'll fly.
    I definitely don't understand the mobile device block. The last time I checked, most laptops are pretty portable aka mobile. This licensing stuff is getting out of hand; let people watch the content they desire on whatever type of computer they are using.
    I am, therefore I think
    Shhh, we speak not of the "H" word. The less its spoken, the less is known and we might keep it XD
    so I just bought a 32gb touchpad, actually the first thing I did after my plane landed coming from hawaii, and I'm having trouble playing videos on hulu. The ad starts but then hangs without loading the video. Can anyone check if it still works for them?
    Quote Originally Posted by khalid7412002 View Post
    so I just bought a 32gb touchpad, actually the first thing I did after my plane landed coming from hawaii, and I'm having trouble playing videos on hulu. The ad starts but then hangs without loading the video. Can anyone check if it still works for them?
    I was having that problem... then I installed the Max Blocker patch through Preware.

Now I get a blank screen as it counts down 30 seconds for each advertisement I would have had to watch. Video starts up perfectly after that (usually two or three 30 second countdowns at start of video if watching a full episode of something)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12