Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By ExWebOSFan
  • 1 Post By Oh4Sh0
  • 2 Post By fxspec06
  • 1 Post By sinime
  • 1 Post By estebancam
  • 2 Post By k4ever
  1.    #1  
    I posted a user review of the Touchpad on CNET. Right now there are people who don't even own a Touchpad giving it bad user reviews and driving the rating down. Of the 16 reviews there I think there are only 4 actual user reviews. Everyone who owns a Touchpad on this forum please go to CNET and post a user review so we can get the user rating up! Here is the link:

HP TouchPad User Reviews (16GB) - Tablets - CNET Reviews
    Will do!
    Global Posts
    326 Global Posts
    i'll write one when it arrives and I can use it. I doubt i'll be disappointed...
    Done
  5.    #5  
    Thanks! I hope more owners see this and post their honest reviews on CNET. Let's give the Touchpad at least a fighting chance!
    Yeah....I can't wait for ads to flood the air and all this air of negativity to clear up.
  7.    #7  
    Ok, two more are good. However, I can't believe that only 3 people in this forum bought and used their Touchpads this week. Come on people. The more good things that actual users say about the Touchpad, the easy it is for potential buyers to make a committment to buying one. It just takes 5 minutes of your time to post a review. Please be honest. Your comments are more respected than the knuckle heads who played with a demo model at Best Buy for 5 minutes and who don't actually own a Touchpad.
  8.    #8  
    Alright! Up to 12 good reviews. Please keep them coming. We can turn the tide at CNET and other tech sites with our testimonials about our favorite tablet!
    I reviewed and gave it 5 stars despite me not owning one yet. Hey, I played with one to at best buy so I am as qualified as the haters...... ;-)
    Please give it honest reviews. There are no need for fanboisms. I don't think anyone should be giving it five stars in its state. Yes, its a decent tablet, but I don't think anyone can argue it doesn't have its shortcomings. Some may be resolved with updates, but they currently aren't.
    k4ever likes this.
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

estebancam and sinime like this.
    OMG, LOL! 'Best Review Ever!'

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    k4ever likes this.
    Man, that made me laugh quite a bit. :-)

Anyway, I wrote mine. Which was a bit more serious than this one. lol
    k4ever likes this.
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleKeg View Post
    I reviewed and gave it 5 stars despite me not owning one yet. Hey, I played with one to at best buy so I am as qualified as the haters...... ;-)
    Don't know whether to like you or despise you Oh well, I guess good news heals all Although we want to give the public good, honest, in-depth reviews instead of the "it isn't an iPad so its automatically bad" reviews that most tech sites are running.
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by Oh4Sh0 View Post
    Please give it honest reviews. There are no need for fanboisms. I don't think anyone should be giving it five stars in its state. Yes, its a decent tablet, but I don't think anyone can argue it doesn't have its shortcomings. Some may be resolved with updates, but they currently aren't.
    Oh4Sh0 is absolutely right. If it wasn't for the USB eject problems, lack of a working Kindle app at launch, and the poor video player, I would have gave it 5 stars myself. However I gave it 4 1/2 which is still an A, just not an A+. Be honest in your review. I think we want the passion of a dedicated Apple user in defending our favorite tablet, just not the pretentiousness of one.
    estebancam and gabe2gg like this.
    Done!
    I wrote an honest review. Even put some cons :-O
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by estebancam View Post
    I wrote an honest review. Even put some cons :-O
    Thanks Estebancam! Nothing wrong with being honest. The Touchpad has a lot of shortcomings but I feel its still the best tablet out there. Please everyone keep it coming. Your reviews are important to the adoption of this Tablet!