Well, as Rod says I can't use the excuse of wiki permissions but I'll not be able to update the wiki myself right now. So here are my findings if anyone wants to try them and then update the wiki. I'd rather not update it either, until someone have checked what I've done.
* Create a new page file
* Add rows to msave file and increase numbers
* (optional) Reorder msave file
Delete a page
* Remove page file
* Remove from msave, decrease numbers AND reorder index to remove any gaps (important)
Don't try with Favorites - next page with be deleted instead.
* Change numbers in msave to reflect new order
* Edit page file at pagename field (and pagedescription?)
(doesn't seem to work with favorites page, it creates a new favorites page afterwards)