Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Carioca_FL
  • 1 Post By donm527
  • 1 Post By netwrkr9
  • 1 Post By netwrkr9
  1.    #1  
    I've read last week that HP had issues fulfilling the 16GB pre-orders and they were sending, instead, 32GB models.

Well, to my surprise, my HP order arrived and inside it's a 32GB model! So my original plan of returning the HP order (and keeping BBY's) has changed, so I'll return BBY's and and keep HP's.

Anyone else getting the 32GB model instead? Who said being an early adopter sucks?
    dajlol77 likes this.
    That's cool. So your July 3rd deliverly finally came today, still waiting for mine here on the left coast. According to the HP SB salesman I would be receiving my TouchPad on the 2nd, what's the point in having overnight prority shipping if you have to wait 3 days to receive it. BTW, these last 3 days have dragged by so slowly, lol.
  3.    #3  
    Yeah, I knew (and the HP rep did too) that the July 3rd delivery date was bogus -it was a Sunday.

Knowning myself, I knew this 4 day weekend (I was off Friday) would've been grueling, so that's why I got one on Friday at BBY.

I'll go there this weekend to return it.
    Did they only charge you for a 16GB model?
    Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 700p-> Palm Pre-> Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (32GB Launch-day Touchpad sustains my webOS need for now)

Quote Originally Posted by Carioca_FL View Post
    I've read last week that HP had issues fulfilling the 16GB pre-orders and they were sending, instead, 32GB models.

Well, to my surprise, my HP order arrived and inside it's a 32GB model! So my original plan of returning the HP order (and keeping BBY's) has changed, so I'll return BBY's and and keep HP's.

Anyone else getting the 32GB model instead? Who said being an early adopter sucks?
    Bgso likes this.
    Hmm, me wonder if you can then use the $50 rebate to save even more :O
    Well the doorbell rang, inside I am screaming to myself "yes, yes" and as i ran and opened the door readying myself to sign for the package and rip it out of the couriers hand only to look down to see a box containing my HP TouchPad case, not what I expected but a good sign. I ready now, got my case and TS charger, just need the damn TouchPad now, lol.
    mike5 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    Well the doorbell rang, inside I am screaming to myself "yes, yes" and as i ran and opened the door readying myself to sign for the package and rip it out of the couriers hand only to look down to see a box containing my HP TouchPad case, not what I expected but a good sign. I ready now, got my case and TS charger, just need the damn TouchPad now, lol.
    Lol... I soooo would do the same thing!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    The new phonebook is here, the new phonebook is here, it's here, it's here!
    dajlol77 likes this.
  10.    #10  
    Did you also get the 32GB model?

And no, I was charged for the 16GB model.
    Yeah, I got the 32GB model, never can have too much storage IMO.

I will let hp know about their shipping the wrong type of unit to you. Please make sure to return the device in the unopened original packaging.

I am certain that you and hp both understand that mistakes can occur during order fulfillment, and that you are just as eager to get the 16gb Touchpad that you ordered.

In the alternative, I am reminding hp to bill you for the difference. Plus tax.

No need to thank me for helping out!

Take care!
    Palm III -> Palm m500 -> Zire 71 -> Zire 72 -> Treo 700p -> Palm Pre Minus -> TWO Touchpads 16gb -. and unfortunately, a Motorola Photon 4G...
    Did you also get the 32GB model?

And no, I was charged for the 16GB model.
    Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by popologuy View Post
    I will let hp know about their shipping the wrong type of unit to you. Please make sure to return the device in the unopened original packaging.

I am certain that you and hp both understand that mistakes can occur during order fulfillment, and that you are just as eager to get the 16gb Touchpad that you ordered.

In the alternative, I am reminding hp to bill you for the difference. Plus tax.

No need to thank me for helping out!

Take care!
    Hater (I know you're kidding...at least I hope you are)
    Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 700p-> Palm Pre-> Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (32GB Launch-day Touchpad sustains my webOS need for now)