1.    #1  
    SO, first I want to say the form factor is just fine. I have an iPad 1 and my wife has an iPad 2, and the TouchPad feels like it fits in the middle (I know it doesn't, but it feels like it in hand). I would never hold off because of the hardware size/weight.

I actually like the plastic, cause I am less likely to get all hung up on covering it up like I do with the aluminum of the iPads.

Was surprised the home button was actually a button, thought it would be a touch sensitive area like the newer Pre's.

The OS is pretty and smooth, no complaints from me, and I am sure it will only get better. Cool keyboard too. Browsing was what I expected, and I liked the PIM apps.

The only thing that keeps from from ditching the iPad are the apps. I really want to see HP get some momentum going. I simply need a good PDF annotator and I am in.

Overall, though, I am very excited for this platform. Reminds me of the excitement I felt when the Palm V came out... Or the first color Clie...
    Palm Pilot Personal, Palm III, Palm V, Palm IIIc, Kyocera QCP-6035, Sony Clie N710C , Sony Clie N610, Palm Tungsten T3, Palm Treo 650, Palm Treo 680, Palm Treo 750, Centro (Wife's), iPhone, Blackjack, iPhone 3g, back to Blackjack, Centro (Mine), Palm PRE, iPhone 3g (again), iPhone 3gs (wife's), iPhone 4, iPad, iPad 2 (wife's), Pre Plus, HP TouchPad.

Yes, I have a problem...
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    my suggestion is to email adobe about it. They obviously have a much better rapport with HP than apple. Who knows hopefully you will get answers ure looking for!