Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree2Likes
  1. ldj
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    Anyone had any joy......

EVERYTHING IS SO QUIET FROM HP!
    Found out my belt color, but still waiting for the coupon.
    Still nada here
    radio silence here...
    Developer of Ultimate Hockey, netSpeed, BatteryMonitor, The Ghastly Headset,
    netSpeed HD, St4rs and Matrix Exhibition
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow my webOS projects on my blog and follow me on twitter
    Global Posts
    380 Global Posts
    HP should give touchpads to developers for free to build up the community...
    Got a reply from Adam today saying I am qualified as a green belt and that I should get a reply soon from another agent about my discounts. A few hours later I got a email about the developer loaner program along with an access code and website. Now Im waiting on the developer device discount code.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
  7. ldj
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    Good news there Abyssul. Shame its taking so long though. Nothing at all here yet
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post
    Got a reply from Adam today saying I am qualified as a green belt and that I should get a reply soon from another agent about my discounts. A few hours later I got a email about the developer loaner program along with an access code and website. Now Im waiting on the developer device discount code.
    I hadn't realized that the loaner program would be managed separately, so I didn't send in a separate request for that until last Friday. Hopefully I don't have to wait another 15 business days to get access to that as well, but that might be the case.

Is there a bit of paperwork involved with the loaner program, or is sort of like ordering through any other online store?
    Quote Originally Posted by akshunj View Post
    HP should give touchpads to developers for free to build up the community...
    Well we know they gave some away, but to build the community, they would have to find developers that aren't currently developing for WebOS.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Still haven't heard anything back here either. I believe that tomorrow will be my 15th business day since the original email.
    Quote Originally Posted by appsotutely View Post
    I hadn't realized that the loaner program would be managed separately, so I didn't send in a separate request for that until last Friday. Hopefully I don't have to wait another 15 business days to get access to that as well, but that might be the case.

Is there a bit of paperwork involved with the loaner program, or is sort of like ordering through any other online store?
    This is the email I got:

I wanted to write to let you know that you have qualified for the green belt discount. You should receive an email soon that with details on where to go to get the discount or loaner device. Please let me know if you do not get an email by the end of the week so I can help push it through. If you have any questions please feel free to send me an email.
    Now that I've reread it, it seems like the loaner program is similar to the discounted device program. You request a loaner device with your access code and if you don't return it (trackable) by 60 days, then you are charged via credit card of your discounted developer price (including taxes and shipping).

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123