Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    when i try to load scrabble on my TPad, a flash app, the game starts to load, but then the page seems to reset itself. I realize that this might be my lot for awhile, but Scrabbling with my facebook friends is an addiction. Anyone else have any luck? I remember this being an issue for about a month when I had a Xoom, but then it worked beautifully. mother flash sites work very well for me otherwise.
    yeah it does not work. so much for flash working flawlessly. to top it off the scrabble game for pre does not have fb connect :/
    Global Posts
    380 Global Posts
    Do you see the dead spins, where the screen dims and you get the spinning circle? I'm not sure what that is exactly, but dead spins seems to sum it up perfectly...
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    update: today scrabble on facebook loaded! Yay! Except it won't interact with me, that is, I can't play! But it sure looks promising. I assume it's more EAS at this point than Flash or webOS, since neither of those have changed. It was the same story for the short oeriod I had my Xoom, but ittook over a month before I could play on the Xoom. Which was very nice....tablet format and facebook Scrabble is a good marriage when they work. But apparently, like many relationships, doesn't always work!
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Yet another update: Today, it works! Not great....it's very fussy about how you select and drag the tiles, but...as I reminded my iPad2-toting partner this morning, I don't need an app for that! Keep improving, whoever!!!
    I'm a huge scrabble fan - I play at Lexulous, which is the facebook app correct? I am rrratina there if you see me. I can acually bring up lexulous but cant play the letters. ;( Glad to know you got it working though!
    Is Scrabble via Facebook available on a Pre 2? Sounds intriguing... I think if I set it up initially on a PC and copy the URL... My next project!
    Quote Originally Posted by gzinkl View Post
    Yet another update: Today, it works! Not great....it's very fussy about how you select and drag the tiles, but...as I reminded my iPad2-toting partner this morning, I don't need an app for that! Keep improving, whoever!!!
    hi, just got my touchpad. I, too, am scrabble addict. Can get it on FB but can't move tiles. Can you? Also, can't pull up words with friends. Can you tell me how you got any of this to work?
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Flash is fussy. If you can't move any tiles, double click quickly on the scrabble board and let the program reset. Don't do any other adjustments. After the program appears to have reset, you should be able to drag tiles. I haven't tried WWF on TP yet.
    Can't select/move tiles for the life of me. Running with the latest webOS update (3.0.4). Any other suggestions? Thx!
    OK, yay, I figured it out, thanks to an explanation on another thread! "...doubletap on the letters and then you can drag the tiles onto the board..." After double-tapping on a tile in your tray, a message may pop up saying something cryptic like "pinch or tap when done". But you can then drag and drop tiles normally, one after another, without having to double-tap again.