1.    #1  
    I read in someones review on Best Buy the mention of using Rain-X to help with fingerprints on the screen, so I Googled it and found it mentioned briefly in some other tablet forums as being beneficial as well.

So I have to ask the community;
    - Does anyone have any experience using Rain-X on a touch screen?
    - How often would you recommend reapplying?
    - Does it make the screen sticky after awhile?
    - Does it make the screen smoother/easier on your fingertip like when playing Glow Hockey that requires a lot of finger dragging/sliding?
    - Does it affect the Oleophobic coating or void a warranty?

Thoughts?
    carnauba was also works well on gorilla glass. But its already coated with something to make it easy to wipe the fingerprints off. Did u try the cloth that came with the TP?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    carnauba was also works well on gorilla glass. But its already coated with something to make it easy to wipe the fingerprints off. Did u try the cloth that came with the TP?
    A cloth came with the Touchpad? Hm. Maybe one of the cats dragged it off..
    I would not get Rain-X anywhere near TP. It may be fine for a windshield but that thing eats through any coatings. Just get a screen protector.
  5.    #5  
    Yes, the cloth works perfectly and as described in the instruction sheet by HP. But I bet a reviewer somewhere found it to be the wrong size, color, weight or thickness.

My original impression for the use of Rain-X was to reduce the need to having to use the cleaning cloth every day or hour. I just wanted to throw this subject up in the air and see if anyone had any experiences. Is this internet myth or is it legit?