1.    #1  
    I thought it would be good to combine all of the tips that we're searching in help to find and getting from each other. I will try to keep up and edit the first post as more tips are added. Here's a few to start with:

* Re-size keyboard:Hold down the button that dismisses the keyboard.

* Make your bookmark an icon: The Launcher option is the first icon to right of the url when you launch a web page.

* Copy/Paste text: Hold finger to text you want to copy; then press and hold finger where you want text pasted.

* Streaming video sites: Amazon Premier, Hulu, Netfix, Youtube: all of the sites, except Netflix works or you can use the trial version of Playon. Orb also works for your recorded TV files. Switch settings to Flash on TouchPad.

*Move apps from page to page by dragging app to the destination page's label at the top.

*#1 tip on Precentral=Copy/Capture screen image:Press power button and center button. find image in photos- screen capture.

* tabbing through text fields is easy: Shift+Tab will send you to the previous field, which I think is cool because mostly only real computers do that.

*2-finger swipe up from bezel will go directly to launcher from a full screen app.

* One-finger swipe minimizes the open app into card view.

* Launch software manager to get updates for apps.
    Last edited by bdhu2001; 07/06/2011 at 08:13 AM.
    Move apps from page to page by dragging app to the destination page's label at the top.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    tabbing through text fields is easy thanks to the dedicated Tab key on the keyboard (I dont even think the ipad has one) but Shift+Tab will send you to the previous field, which I think is cool because mostly only real computers do that.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by thesnowdog View Post
    Move apps from page to page by dragging app to the destination page's label at the top.

Thanks.
    swipe up and two-finger swipe up from a full screen app.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    I haven't tried the 2-finger swipe, what does it do?
    Quote Originally Posted by rburtz View Post
    I haven't tried the 2-finger swipe, what does it do?
    2-finger swipe up from bezel will go directly to launcher from a full screen app.
    Quote Originally Posted by rixpre2010 View Post
    2-finger swipe up from bezel will go directly to launcher from a full screen app.
    Great! While not a replacement for the wave, it solves one annoying thing at least.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Do both methods provide launcher? Just want to be sure before I edit first entry.
    One-finger swipe minimizes the open app into card view.
  11.    #11  
    Launch software manager to get updates for apps.