1.    #1  
    Does 3.0 have the same problem as 2.x, where you can't play Flash elements in the background or when the screen is off?

I'm asking because I'm interested, and maybe I could do something minor about it...
    it doesn't have that issue. It seems to keep the screen on, and it keeps playing in the background.
  3.    #3  
    Great to hear! Having it work right the first time is much better than my app idea anyway.
    Global Posts
    251 Global Posts
    I can play Amazon cloud music in the background when working, but if I let it sit till the screen goes off my music does stop.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by lancepr View Post
    I can play Amazon cloud music in the background when working, but if I let it sit till the screen goes off my music does stop.
    OK...How long do you have it set for the screen to go off? Cantaffordit's post seems to indicate that the screen is kept on longer when a flash element is playing... Is that the case, or maybe just the case when the flash element is in the foreground?
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    you can set it in the screen options
    Want to help design and write an app?
    follow me at Twiiter @ijip
    THANKS~!!
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by ijip View Post
    you can set it in the screen options
    ...Thanks but be more specific. All I see in the emulator is the control for the amount of time to keep the screen on in the Screen & Lock settings...no flash-specific controls unless there's a setting that's not in the emulator. Read the rest of my post.