Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by sw265 View Post
    I just got my Touchpad and took it to work to show some friends. To my surprise I was ridiculed and became the **** of jokes.
    They asked if Palm made it to masquerade as an ipod and hack itunes. This comes from what Palm did with the pre. Now I feel that was a bad decision by Palm to make it sync with itunes before Palm was eventually blocked. It created bad PRPRPR $for$ $Palm$. $I$ $wonder$ $who$ $made$ $that$ $bad$ $decision$.
    They made fun of the weight calling it an obese tablet as well as ridiculed the "cheap plastic" as they called it and asking to borrow it to use as a mirror.
    I bought it for WebOS but I wish HP had better build quality.
    I wonder if anyone heard similar comments about the Touchpad.
    Well if they feel the need to ridicule your electronic device, then what they really need is a self-esteem workbook to deal with their issues. Seriously... I should know, i'm trained in the field.
    A reminder from the forum guidelines:

Trolling - Do not post inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages to provoke users into responding in a negative way. Calling another member a troll is also a form of trolling. This is not a debate site. It's a user-to-user support community about webOS and trolling will not be permitted.

So please stop calling each other trolls. Thread closed.
    Casion and lonniespears61 like this.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12