Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    all of a sudden my Touchpad will not launch any apps.. And when I hold the power button, I don't get the option to restart.. Any ideas on a fix??..
    I had the same thing happen to me. Had to do a restart to fix the problem.
    Press the 'power', 'volume up' & 'home' button simultaneously for approximately ten seconds. That ought to do it.
    This may be a stupid question: but do you get the option to shut down? Also, try holding the power button for a long time, along with the volume up and home buttons (yes, simultaneously), see if it causes a forced shut down. Otherwise, my only other suggestion is to let the tablet run out of juice and then doctor it.
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    thx for the response.. Well I tried that and it shut off.. But now it won't power back up.. :-( any more suggestion??.. Man I love my Touchpad.. Don't tell me it's dead already
    Press and hold the power button, then press the home-button 10-15 times in a row while still holding the power button.

After that, wait for 5 seconds. Then try to reboot the TP.

This should hard-reset your device.
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    I'm getting this same problem a lot. That I have to reboot the Hp touchpad if I want to launch an App. Anyone know if this just is a bug we have to live with or is there something we can do about it?