1.    #1  
    Hi all,

Please use the provided Link to see the video. It's a very positive piece.

Take care,

Jay

HP TouchPad Browser – Flash, Hulu & More! (Video)
    Posted on July 3, 2011 (3 hours ago) in HP, Tablets by Emily Price

HP TouchPad Browser – Flash, Hulu & More! (Video) | TechnoBuffalo

We’ve had the HP TouchPad for a few days now at TB HQ, and today Jon checked out the web browser on the tablet. The TouchPad is flash-capable (unlike another popular tablet on the market), and he gave it a spin on traditional YouTube and Hulu to see if the browser’s Flash capabilities could hold up.

So, how did it turn out? Check out the video above and see!
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Yup, just watched it actually. I hope that Hulu won't catch on and block the TouchPad. Ether that or I want a patch that give the touchpad and anonymous identity so Hulu will work.

I also really want Noah to give some coverage on this device. I love Noah's reviews and believe he is da bomb of the tech review industry.
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    Okay. What did he get paid? (ha, ha). I'm having a blast with my TouchPad and Amazon Premier instant Videos. It looks like I'll have to get my hulu on.
    I'm still having issues with Hulu, where the ads would load (but not play) for ages and the movie never plays.

Anyone see this issue?