1.    #1  
    Hi all,

I did a search here for a TouchPad 3G/4G and came up with nothing....however HP IS WORKING ON ONE!

BUT I did find the following in this article...Please use the provided link.

Take care,

Jay

TouchPad 3G/4G

HP’s TouchPad Teardown, Its Deepest Secrets Revealed
    JULY 3, 2011 AT 2:26 PM PT

Hewlett-Packard's TouchPad Teardown, Its Deepest Secrets Revealed - Arik Hesseldahl - News - AllThingsD

For now, as The Wall Street Journal’s Walt Mossberg noted in his review of the TouchPad last week, the device is Wi-Fi only, but a model with the ability to connect to the cellular networks is planned.
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    It's been in the works for a while. The space where SIM cards and cellular radios will go is readily identifiable on the wifi touchpad too.
  3.    #3  
    Hi all,

By the time that they roll out the 3G/4G version...I would think that the webOS 3.xx update that Ruby mentioned (see the front page article on this site)...will be available...so will expect the vast majority of the reviews to be very favorable.

take care,

Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by FenrirWolf View Post
    It's been in the works for a while. The space where SIM cards and cellular radios will go is readily identifiable on the wifi touchpad too.
    Hi,

Thank you...I did hear anything about it....I'll assume it will have the update the Ruby speaks about in his message to HP/webOS employees. I expect the reviews will be very favorable when it launches.

take care,

jay
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    I want my 3G.... My sister in law call me to ask me to buy her husband (my bro) an ipad for his upcoming bday... LOL she said since I know more about tech to please do it for her! What do you think I will buy? JAJA HP TOUCHPAD!
    So wait does that mean my wi-Fi touchpad can be upgraded one day?
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Noah View Post
    So wait does that mean my wi-Fi touchpad can be upgraded one day?
    maybe through extensive own modifications, but not through HP.

They sell either wi-fi or cellular version, that's it.