Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By cgardnervt
  1.    #1  
    For those of you sitting around the house.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Link to the live stream....

QVC Live Stream
    SGIII SOON! (ATT)

Palm Pre- > HTC EVO 3D > HTC One X > Samsung GSIII

If any of my posts help you please thank me!!
    jcm888 and OldSkoolVWLover like this.
  3.    #3  
    LOL forgot they do that...
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Nice - I just watched the stream (on my Pre2 for a moment), but I saw them show off the Touchstone, Photos app w/ facebook synergy and also had a live caller that ordered one.

It's great to see webOS getting out there!
    Quote Originally Posted by concept2 View Post
    Nice - I just watched the stream (on my Pre2 for a moment), but I saw them show off the Touchstone, Photos app w/ facebook synergy and also had a live caller that ordered one.

I agree Conceopt2! It is indeed nice to see WebOS out there! Plus for thoughs who can not afford the full $500+ for the device here we go...They got some school flexpay thing. Not a bad idea.

I am still waiting...I will most likely not be getting one though sadly
    SGIII SOON! (ATT)

Palm Pre- > HTC EVO 3D > HTC One X > Samsung GSIII

If any of my posts help you please thank me!!
    Just got done watching it with mine in my hands!
    QVC will sometimes let you call in with testimonials even if you are not ordering the product. Someone who has it can call in and tell the viewers they picked it up locally, how much they love it, and what a good deal they are getting from QVC. Also that if the person owns a previous webos phone that they may be entitled to an additonal 50 bucks off due to the HP rebate.
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    They also said over 1,900 had been ordered so far over the weekend.
    Global Posts
    956 Global Posts
    If QVC is like HSN its not live and its all staged-

But QVC may be live, is that the place where the dude got himself with a sword once?
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by concept2 View Post

LOL werd, as they were talking about streaming flash on the TP this afternoon, I was like damn I forgot we now have phones that can live stream (Veers) streamed the QVC nicely. So happy to be rocking the Veers over the Pre- can't wait for our TP to arrive.....