1.    #1  
    Just noticed an interesting oddity. Apparently, if you have an existing profile created from your phone, the TouchPad activation pulls that eMail signature. I had not changed min on my Pre after recently re-doctoring, and just noticed my signature on the TP was set to "Sent from my Palm Pre on the Now Network from Sprint" Obviously I needed to change that.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Thats kind of strange...I signed into my Palm Profile with no issues but the TouchPad made sure the signature said "Sent from my HP TouchPad".

Even more oddly, my Sprint Pre never had that Now Network tagline appended to its signature even by default. It always said "Sent from my Palm Pre."
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    What version of WebOS are you running on your Sprint Pre?
    I'm still on 1.4.5 and was considering upgrading, but if you can share your profile w/o the upgrade, I won't.

-M
    Last edited by Mordac; 07/04/2011 at 07:44 PM.
    Sprint Pre- (1.4.5) I have five email accounts that have different signatures. All transferred over to the Touchpad nicely. Even the unique ringtone setting for each account transferred too! I was like "whoa." So easy a caveman...

IIRC, if your sig has the '--' prefix, then the default signature will overide it after a full erase or doctor.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!