Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Toevery1
  1.    #1  
    so ive made a few calls yesterday and today, some were over bluetooth and some via skype. Quality coming in both video and voice were great, audio going out was super sensitive and the people I talked to complained of a serious echo. Anyone else having this issue?
    yes, its a known issue. There is no fix
  3.    #3  
    could this be addressed in an update? Or is this hardware related?
    Sounds like the gain level on the mic just needs to be adjusted. I am sure this is adjustable via a patch.
    via update
    Anyone have an update on this? I can't believe it is not annoying more people. I can't use my Touchpad to make or receive calls because the echo is so bad.

I also don't believe there is a workaround for this. Anything you try and do will negate the benifits of the superb speakers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Casion View Post
    Anyone have an update on this? I can't believe it is not annoying more people. I can't use my Touchpad to make or receive calls because the echo is so bad.

I also don't believe there is a workaround for this. Anything you try and do will negate the benifits of the superb speakers.
    Just finished talking with "Live Chat" with HP (November 4th 2011). The WebOS engineers are aware of the echo problem and are working on it. Fix date? Don't know.

(I have a HP Touchpad Version 3.04 paired to iPhone 3G Version 4.2.1 AT&T)
    Last edited by Toevery1; 11/04/2011 at 07:47 PM. Reason: Added date of when I talked to Live Chat
    johnjaycee likes this.
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Are you sure it was HP? Cuz, I don't think using the plural form is correct anymore?
    Last edited by twack; 11/04/2011 at 08:32 PM.
    TWack
    On my 4G TouchPad, Pre3 or Panda-Veer.
    If you like our patches, please consider donating to the cause.

|wackware|google+|facebook|twitter|shortcut|mylo|multiapp|flashfile|donate|
    Quote Originally Posted by twack View Post
    Are you sure it was HP?

Hahahah love it. Even if it was HP, we know how much of what their support people say is correct really is , or isn't is more appropriate.

TTB

P.S. left out and which country their support call center was located in ......
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry View Post
    Hahahah love it. Even if it was HP, we know how much of what their support people say is correct really is , or isn't is more appropriate.

TTB

P.S. left out and which country their support call center was located in ......
    As long as it's good support it should not matter where it comes from. I just dislike the "wear you down store-fronts" that you have show them how to use the device/software/service. I've heard them writing what you teach them in their script books. "So what button are you pushing?" And then..... And then.....
    TWack
    On my 4G TouchPad, Pre3 or Panda-Veer.
    If you like our patches, please consider donating to the cause.

|wackware|google+|facebook|twitter|shortcut|mylo|multiapp|flashfile|donate|