Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree14Likes
    Just got my Touchpad last week, my first WebOs device. First thing I did was apply this patch. Im loving this Homebrew community. Thank you Pigsflew. I thank you but my downstairs neighbor will hate you. Cheers.
    speedtouch likes this.
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    @pigsflew. If you want to make the .ipk directly available, look into Dropbox (free). When you install Dropbox, it provides you with local directories which are automatically syched to 'the cloud'. All you need to do is copy your .ipk into the local Public directory, wait for it to sych and then right-click it to obtain the public URL to publish. People can then access the cloud version of your .ipk directly (without needing to un-zip) at any time.
    Oddly enough, I have my own webserver that I'd be more than happy to serve it from, but I just didn't think of it.

I do now have developer access, so I'm just going to fix the issues Rod pointed out and then put up its own forum in the development section and submit it to the feeds
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaronin View Post
    Just got my Touchpad last week, my first WebOs device. First thing I did was apply this patch. Im loving this Homebrew community. Thank you Pigsflew. I thank you but my downstairs neighbor will hate you. Cheers.
    I'm glad you like it! Welcome to the community
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    Dev Thread is up! I've also added a link to directly download from there.

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-h...ad-volume.html
    Do you think tp's could have seen minor revisions since the first launch? I say that coz lot of people have really different behaviour w/ their tp.

As an exemple, mine has **really** loud speaker audio (almost thought it would break the speaker, listening to rythmfm, some radio in sri lanka) and is fast even w/ load of cards opened!

And it is a all new tp recently bought through ebay in the us.
    Last edited by grasshoper; 07/29/2011 at 07:38 PM.
    Proud Veer and Touchpad owner
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456