Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1.    #1  
    So, I haven't touched WebOS since my Pre-. But, I'm disappointed that the music app for the touchpad is missing one of my favorite features. You used to be able to shuffle all your songs, and then edit the order that they were played in. I thought that was the greatest thing ever. Can anyone tell me if that feature is gone from WebOS 2.0 also? I'll be so sad if it is! Thank you.
  2. #2  
    See page 80 in the users guide for steps on this question:

    http://www.hpwebos.com/us/support/ha...ouchPad_UG.pdf

    Yes you can perform this type of operation on the Touchpad in HP webOS
    3.x; not on HP webOS 2.x as you listed
  3. #3  
    I began by loading a 14 song playlist on my touchpad with the HP Play music app (from laptop). After multiple attemps to modify, delete, add more songs, playlists etc. the original 14 songs keep reappearing & no other loads will stick. Why is this so hard?? Help!
  4. #4  
    Dblossom61:

    Probably an issue with the indexer. See if AudiophileHD detects the changes (it uses a different indexer). If it does, then you will need to either force the indexer to run (see any number of threads here), or just wait until the indexer runs again.
  5. #5  
    I dont know if this is what you are talking about. But I'm running 2.1 on my pre plus. When I open up the default music app and select shuffle all, there are options on the top to view the songs as a cover flow kind of look or a list. In list view it shows your shuffled songs and you can rearrange them in the list. Again, not sure if thats exactly what you are talking about.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    I dont know if this is what you are talking about. But I'm running 2.1 on my pre plus. When I open up the default music app and select shuffle all, there are options on the top to view the songs as a cover flow kind of look or a list. In list view it shows your shuffled songs and you can rearrange them in the list. Again, not sure if thats exactly what you are talking about.
    How do you rearrange them in the list? Did you make the playlist on the computer or the phone?
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Siah1214 View Post
    How do you rearrange them in the list? Did you make the playlist on the computer or the phone?
    When you are in list view after you select shuffle all, you can tap and hold on any of the songs and then move them.
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    When you are in list view after you select shuffle all, you can tap and hold on any of the songs and then move them.
    Ok, yeah this is the same behavior on the Pixi, unfortunately the functionality is gone on the TP.

Posting Permissions