1.    #1  
    Went into USB mode in the TP and the tablet crashed, the system auto rebooted and when it came back up the system was empty, all of my apps are now gone and the background is grey. Rebooting normally now to see if it was perm or some sort of safe mode.

Anyone else have issues with USB mode?

UPDATE: normal shutdown then boot up, everything is normal again and working with all apps showing up.
    16 Candles, The Breakfast Club SB, Friday SB, App Catalog Fix, Palm Pre/Pixi - USB Modem, TMC Workaround, SCRIM Changing OTF

The fastest way to install Preware on your WebOS device.
    Put your device in Developer mode.
    From your PC download the Preware installer from http://get.preware.org
    Run the Preware installer while the WebOS device is connected with the USB cable to your PC.
    Vualla Preware is installed.]
    This happened to me too. When I saw all additions to the usb drive were still there, I did the same as you and shut it down fully and then rebooted. Definitely strange to see it basically forget all the items in the "Downloaded" section.
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    +1 I just had the exact same issue about an hour ago (I was moving a video to the TP from my Win7 64bit machine). After a full reboot the grey background and all apps I had installed came back. Very strange indeed.
    This just happened to me as well. Just plugged it in, put it in USB Mode and just went to Windows Explorer to create a folder for videos. I heard a sound, looked over and the HP logo was on the screen. When the screen came on grey background apps missing.

I did a full reboot but now my apps are on different pages and ordered differently. Even some of the out-of-the-box apps are now on the Downloads page. Not cool.
    Does anyone else find USB a little slow? Sorli...
    Quote Originally Posted by sorli View Post
    Does anyone else find USB a little slow? Sorli...
    Yeah, I think it is. Transferring some movies now and although it starts at 10 MB/s, it slows down and holds steady at about 4.6 MB/s. PC port is USB 2.0.
    Quote Originally Posted by appsotutely View Post
    This happened to me too. When I saw all additions to the usb drive were still there, I did the same as you and shut it down fully and then rebooted. Definitely strange to see it basically forget all the items in the "Downloaded" section.
    Just wanted to say that I love SlideRSS and Pane Free, both of which do exactly what I want.

Will you be adding a Back button to Slides for TP?
    Quote Originally Posted by grappler View Post
    Just wanted to say that I love SlideRSS and Pane Free, both of which do exactly what I want.

Will you be adding a Back button to Slides for TP?
    Thanks! The back swipe is replicated by tapping the header bar in the latest version, but yes, a more obvious back button will be coming in the next update.
    Man.. are still having USB issues?? It's webOS 3.0!!!

Argh...

I no longer use usb mode, I prefer connecting wirelessly to my devices via SFTP
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
  10.    #10  
    @NuttyBunny SAME HERE, less headache.
    16 Candles, The Breakfast Club SB, Friday SB, App Catalog Fix, Palm Pre/Pixi - USB Modem, TMC Workaround, SCRIM Changing OTF

The fastest way to install Preware on your WebOS device.
    Put your device in Developer mode.
    From your PC download the Preware installer from http://get.preware.org
    Run the Preware installer while the WebOS device is connected with the USB cable to your PC.
    Vualla Preware is installed.]