Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Tpad is doing great! Only a couple of real annoyances, and this one is the biggie.

Over time, in the email client, my gmail Inbox replicates. In one account there are over 24 instances! Everything is cool when access gmail through the web. These inboxes randomly star themselves as a "favorite" so they end up in that folder of the client too. I have seen no other reports of this. I have removed and put back in the accounts to no avail. Any ideas?
    Have you removed it only from the Email application or the accounts application?
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    do u have other email accounts linked tk that gmail account from your pc?
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    just from email client....hmmm. Don't understand other question, but I think the answer is yes I access gmail accounts on a laptop with a client.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    removed from the all accounts and put them back didn't help :'(
    Have you tried contacting Hp through the live butler?
    Or get in touch with Hardbeatz (a HP/Palm rep) on this forum.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    chatted with support but kept getting disconnected at crucial moments. Ugh. Solved it though. I had gmail labels under the Inbox instead of under the Gmail label, which just creates one extra layer that i didnt want to deal with. However, moving labels to their default locations solved the problem.