Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes
  1.    #1  
    Dunno if anyone's mentioned this, but if you've got your Touchpad attached as a USB drive, and just unplug the cable, you get that message. Heh.
    Yea, got the same thing - funny. Now I use 'eject webos device'.
    Screen shot?
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    thats hillarious~! that and the angry brigs easter egg is soo funny haha
    Want to help design and write an app?
    follow me at Twiiter @ijip
    THANKS~!!
    That's funny. It's like when Chrome crashes, you get "Aw, snap!" I'm glad HP's keeping a good sense of humor instead of the usual big-corporation image.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post
    Screen shot?
    I missed how you do a screenshot with a Touchpad. It'd prolly just dismiss the dialog before snapping the screen.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by ijip View Post
    thats hillarious~! that and the angry brigs easter egg is soo funny haha
    I haven't had any luck activating the angry birds easter egg... =:-(
    Quote Originally Posted by blinktreo View Post
    Make sure your tpad is in landscape with the speakers on top. Flick the card down toward the launchbar, then let go.
    I missed how you do a screenshot with a Touchpad. It'd prolly just dismiss the dialog before snapping the screen.
    Power Button + Center button at the same time.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Dunno if anyone's mentioned this, but if you've got your Touchpad attached as a USB drive, and just unplug the cable, you get that message. Heh.
    Yes I got the message when I was using HP Play and the application said it was ejected, but was not. Actually, what I do now is close the HP Play and then eject the old fashioned way that seems to work without fail.

Anyone curious what's going on behind the scenes for those few minutes the error message appears? Sorli...
  11.    #11  
    Well, I got the screen-cap, but can't figure out an easy way to upload it here.

Send it to myself as an email, save the attachment, and upload it? I'll give that a try..

Send it to myself as an email, save the attachment, and upload it? I'll give that a try..
    I'll wait around for your pic :P
  13. Loq
    Yea, you can just use the normal Finder eject in Mac or in Win the IE eject if you don't want the "ooch" to show up. Then you can eject from HP PLay screen and no stubbed toe. Nothing seems to be hurt either way but the ooch or ow or whatever made me smile. Your right doesn't sound big corp..
    I lost track how many times i opened a card just for the damned easter egg. Lol
    BrewCity and LordSecksie like this.
    Still waiting.
    Global Posts
    936 Global Posts

Can't you upload it to Photobucket.com directly from the Pics app like on the Pre?
    Treo 180 270 600 650 Centro Pre Pr3 tPad tPad4G
    yeah, I got this message once, even though I had already ejected the touchpad from the task bar. Weird.
    The proper method of ejecting the TouchPad is not through the task bar, instead navigate to My Computer and right click on the drive and then select eject.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by WebOSFan12 View Post
    Still waiting.
    LOL - buy a touchpad. =)
    Sorry my dear TouchPad. Didn't mean to hurt ya!

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ASASEABAN; 07/06/2011 at 12:22 PM.
    ~~~Asaseaban~~~
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast