Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes
    <<threads merged>> owww.. that hurts!
    Quote Originally Posted by blinktreo View Post
    I haven't had any luck activating the angry birds easter egg... =:-(
    The Home button should be on your left for this to work. Checkout this video
    ~~~Asaseaban~~~
    cyberprashant likes this.
    That's awesome. I love how the USB logo forms a sad face too. These little touches are great.
    I love that kind of stuff.

I had a helluva time trying to explain what an Easter Egg was to my mom the other day.
    Yes that is what I found, but then my last OWWW that Hurts came without touching anything and simply moving large video file over to my TouchPad.

I suspect USB is having problems and not handling the data transfer, communication, or otherwise since I also can't transfer more then one file or folder at a time when there are large files being moved in those various locations.

All of this is occurring on my Mac Pro workstation running Snow Leopard and I haven't had problems moving large sets of data before so I suspect it is TP interface related.

Either way, thanks, I'd love it looked into, and I'll double check the TP Problems forum and see if someone else has mentioned it (can't imagine I'm the only one). Sorli...
    Quote Originally Posted by HardBeatZ View Post
    The proper method of ejecting the TouchPad is not through the task bar, instead navigate to My Computer and right click on the drive and then select eject.
    I'm sorry, but that is just not correct. Or only half correct, rather. Whether you do it from the task tray, or my computer, it performs the exact same action.
    Quote Originally Posted by strykr View Post
    I'm sorry, but that is just not correct. Or only half correct, rather. Whether you do it from the task tray, or my computer, it performs the exact same action.
    Than explain why this method is the only method that doesn't give you an error whether it be a pre/pixi/pre2/veer/Touchpad, where by the taskbar method always gives an error on said models

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by strykr View Post
    Actually they are different in Win Vista or better.

This person wrote a good explanation of it here:

Using Kindle 2 while charging via USB connection

I was suprised as well that they were different. It doesn't make much sense to me why it is this way.
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Than explain why this method is the only method that doesn't give you an error whether it be a pre/pixi/pre2/veer/Touchpad, where by the taskbar method always gives an error on said models

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I don't get any errors when ejecting from the task tray. But I'm 99% sure that it calls the same background procedure.
    Quote Originally Posted by spectre686 View Post

I was suprised as well that they were different. It doesn't make much sense to me why it is this way.
    Good explanation. No idea why I am not getting errors then.
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    My TP always says that "HP Touchpad is currently in use" and won't allow me to eject safely even though no programs are running or folders are open. Right clicking on my computer and hitting eject does not work and has not ever worked for me. Any suggestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by spectre686 View Post

That doesn't explain a difference using eject from the taskbar and my computer.
    Quote Originally Posted by ASASEABAN View Post
    Sorry my dear TouchPad. Didn't mean to hurt ya!

That's what my ex said when we first had sex lmao!
    Lol! I thought it was pretty hilarious when this happened to me too. I'll have to try ejecting from my computer next time because the taskbar eject def didn't work for me either :S

ps. Don't know if it would work on the owww screen but to take easy screenshots of your display just hold down the home button and press the power button ;-)
    Last edited by Atreyu; 09/04/2011 at 08:59 PM. Reason: added info
    Quote Originally Posted by mdmale1 View Post
    That's what my ex said when we first had sex lmao!
    LOL i hope she didnt tell you to unmount
    ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by blinktreo View Post
    Dunno if anyone's mentioned this, but if you've got your Touchpad attached as a USB drive, and just unplug the cable, you get that message. Heh.
    yeah, plus the upside down USB symbol makes a face, haha
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12