Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    hulu worked when I tried it out at BB, but on my unit it gets stuck everytime on the ad and it just says '28 (or 20 or 15 etc) seconds until your show starts'. I'd really like to take advantage while I still can! Any ideas? Is everyone else's tPad just working wonderfully on hulu?
    Last edited by cwhead321; 07/02/2011 at 02:41 PM. Reason: spelling
    Having the same issue... Don't know if it's my device or Hulu. I'm guessing Hulu
    there is something about the ads that makes the web browser choke. Try it again without any multitasking. I was able to watch an episode of the Daily Show when I unitasked it, but when I tried multitasking while watching/listening to Bones, the ads wouldn't finish loading. So Hulu works but is kinda fiddly.
    Works for me...I had to login, but it worked for me. Not sure and it may be content specific? Sorli...
    I notice it mostly happens when there 2 ads queue up. With short clips with 1 ad it works for me but not full shows :-(
    I thought there for a minute you wre talking about hulu finally blocking touhpads!
    i've discovered 2 things about hulu... It seems to get stuck eventually and a reboot fixes it. But, the underlyi g programs play much better if u can go to tje network sites, such as clmedy central, nbc.com, abc.com, usanetworks.com, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    i've discovered 2 things about hulu... It seems to get stuck eventually and a reboot fixes it. But, the underlyi g programs play much better if u can go to tje network sites, such as clmedy central, nbc.com, abc.com, usanetworks.com, etc.
    Yeah, I'm having problems with Hulu as well. They work better on the network sites. Sounds like thats the way to go for free TV!
    get MaxBlocker from Preware. Makes Hulu much better, along with most them web.
    16 Candles, The Breakfast Club SB, Friday SB, App Catalog Fix, Palm Pre/Pixi - USB Modem, TMC Workaround, SCRIM Changing OTF

The fastest way to install Preware on your WebOS device.
    Put your device in Developer mode.
    From your PC download the Preware installer from http://get.preware.org
    Run the Preware installer while the WebOS device is connected with the USB cable to your PC.
    Vualla Preware is installed.]
    Quote Originally Posted by demetry14 View Post
    Actually, I was just thinking that MaxBlocker may have been the reason I was not having any advertisement problems. Thanks for the reminder of the patch. Sorli...
    NP, the only thing I have noticed is that Hulu knows you have an ad blocker on and makes you wait 30 seconds at a blank screen. But it goes into the video automatically afterwards.

It was kind of buggy to me being that way, but at least I didn't have to intervene once the blank was over like i did with the ad's.
    16 Candles, The Breakfast Club SB, Friday SB, App Catalog Fix, Palm Pre/Pixi - USB Modem, TMC Workaround, SCRIM Changing OTF

The fastest way to install Preware on your WebOS device.
    Put your device in Developer mode.
    From your PC download the Preware installer from http://get.preware.org
    Run the Preware installer while the WebOS device is connected with the USB cable to your PC.
    Vualla Preware is installed.]
    Quote Originally Posted by demetry14 View Post
    Well I tried installing the MaxBlocker patch but Hulu says because it can't play ads, it will only play a 1:30 Hulu Plus preview. I'm trying to watch Glee. Are you guys sure this works?
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    I dont see maxblocker ANYWHERE in the catalog. Where do I get it?.
    Its a preware patch. Pretty simple to install.
    From Preware and not the app catalog
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FenrirWolf View Post
    From Preware and not the app catalog
    Thanks, I dont have a pre and have no idea where it is. Anyway, I signed into my Hulu plus account after rebooting, 2 ads played and after about a solid minute or so, the full length episode of Ironside started playing. It seemed to play quicker before but Hulu is picky it seems. I dont know how people without Hulu Plus can watch because videos don't seem to load unless I'm logged in but maybe it takes them long to load too.

btw, if a message pops up while youre signed into Hulu plus asking you to link your Facebook account, do it because they give you a FREE extra month. I redeemed and now it says I will be charged in August. If they block Hulu on the Touchpad, I will just watch on my ipad
    Quote Originally Posted by capt4chris View Post
    I'm trying to watch Glee. Are you guys sure this works?
    whhaaattt